In need of actors and constructors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of actors and constructors

I need some people who live in Exeter, NH to come and help me setup and act in Screamwalk. Just remember, so there are no surprises:
    I'm turning 14 this July. So don't be surprised.
    I have nothing out (currently) but have built manikins. I also need masks for the manikins, such as:
    Clown Mask
    Werewolf Mask
    Demon Mask
    I could also use some tarps and fabric.

I assume this won't be until October?
    Slash
    "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

yeah, but i need some constructors as soon as spring starts so we can oput all the stuff up.
      and it starts the first friday of october, so we wouldn't be doing a whole lot-if any0-work in october.

Comment

Could you give a little more info on what exactly your constructing? What kind of an even? What sort of stuff are you building? Just interested on a more specific plan. Me and slash could possibly take a little field trip to help you out for a day or something, but it is a bit of a hike for us.

Mike
        Mike Quill
        Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

well, its a forest maze, so no walls anywhere except maybe the clown section, where we're gonna have tarps everywhaere. any color you have would be useful. the seperate sections are:
          1. The Werewolf Den
          2. An area for anything
          3. Clown Section
          4. Haunted Swamp
          5. Loop
          6. Ending/ My hideout
          7. Graveyard
          We need old sheets that we can paint black if they aren't already, tarps, black fabric, any type of battery-powered lights, about 4 styrophome heads, some masks to be used on the manikins, and for me a chainsaw.
          construction will bassically be quite simple. we will just be hammering some stuff onto the trees and steacks, and getting the tarps up and all. starts on the first weekend of spring and keeps going on all the weekends afterwards. during the summer ill be half building my haunt and half building haunted overload, but since we'd have more days we could still get a lot done. I will send a private message to anyone willing to help construct and/or act. in the message it will say my where i live and what day you could come. itll be a while, becuz (13, yeah) i have to ask my parents first.
          Also, if you have any friends who are also willing to help at all in this, bring them too.
          The haunt will start the first friday of october, and go on fridays saturdays and sundays. We will do that for three weeks and then close for haunted overload.
          also, just so one thing is clear, no one is making any money, not me, not constructors, not the actors, no one except St. Judes, who we will be donating to.
          Last edited by Stephan (screamwalk; 01-11-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Where is this taking place? like is it a home-haunt kind of thing?
            Mike Quill
            Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

its in exeter, NH. I will send all volunteers a private message as too the street adress.
              and yes its a home haunt.
              also I will anounce it too the volunteers when its time to construct.

Comment

also it would be helpful to see what your costumes are.

Comment

Working...
                X