Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddest thing heard from a Monster

Dear Readers

I was just here thinking and reflecting back on the year..and while I didnt get to all the haunts I wanted to I did get to some. Most of you are haunt owners, actors, vendors and assorted other things. I was just wondering what is the Funniest/Oddest thing youve heard from a monster working in a haunt while your passing through since I made the topic I will go First

Now remember not bashing any haunt or anything like that

It was at the U.S.S. Nightmare this year....as we were walking through the monster came out and looked at me and said....

"I hate your face" and scurried off...I couldnt help but laugh through the rest of the haunt and the 2 hour ride home. I know my face might not be the prettiest but thats damn funny

Sincerly yours

Tater
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

I hate your face must be something you are very much us to!! with all those wrinkles and dried up cum all over your face, HAHAHA just kidding granny.
    I think that was a great saying!!

Jason

Comment

Hey it did leave an impression...I mean we are talking about it now.
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Speaking of Faces...

My 8th grade class was in the restaurant except for "Skip" because he had no money because his family had no money.
        I was one of the first ones back on the waiting bus and I got to see and hear Skip's entertainment utilysing a quick phrase, a pause and them the crowd's reaction.
        As people would climb back on the bus, usually in just groups of one or two at a time, Skip would holler out the person's first name, "Sharon!" "What?"
        "Cram it up your...........FACE!"
        The pause made them all anticipate a different word than Skip's uncommon choice of Face.
        Sharon's reaction was very flabbergassed and still sort of mad.(Of course the rest of us were laughing at her.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What the monsters say? Hmm I have to think about it more. What the guests say though, and do is far funnier...

Allan

Comment

"My Oldest Costume....

Is not on display anymore, I'm too old and fat to wear it anyway. I it's my Tapeworm costume. I keep it in that crack between those two boards so it doesn't get wrinkled up."
            The female customer replied:"Where else would you keep your tapeworm besides your crack?"
            "Obvious answer to that simple-minded question is , of course.....Rent-A-Crack!"
            (Last Spring two female executives from Rent-A-Crack were here wanting to do business with me, I said, "No!")
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

One of my favorite was from a very cool home haunt in the Los Angeles area. This crazy hyper zombie sneeked up behind me and whispered "I want your feet", it was damn creepy!

-Joel-
              Heartstoppers
              Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
              www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

One time an actor jumped out and screamed Pizza Pizza!
                Wait...
                Nevermind...

Kirk
                Kirk Boemmel
                Dark Ghost Manor
                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ah, the classic Little Ceasar scare technique!!!

Allan

Comment

When customers are anticipating and worked up, you can say anything and scare them, especially if you whisper it in their ear as you are hidden beside them.
                    Actually saying something totally unrelated to what is commonly considered "scary" may serve to befuddle them adding to their fright amid the confusion, forcing an unwilling brain to analyze what they just heard, streching for reference points within their encyclopedia they carry between those ears.
                    "Ouch! Mommie, it hurtz to think this hard!"
                    "Didn't I tell you to leave your brain in the car?"
                    "I left mine between the seat cushions Mommy."
                    "I know Suzie, we all could tell, good girl!"
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim....

missjayne
                      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Working...