Vegas vendors not at St louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas vendors not at St louis

I was checking the vendor list from Transworld in Vegas the first week of March compared to the vendor list for the TW St Louis.

It will be good to see only vendors that want our orders. It will be different not to see all the rest, though.

Several vendors that we have ordered many things from on the past several years are NOT listed on the St Louis list. These include: Morbid Industries, Bauer Imports Inc, SunStar Industries, Virginia Toy & Novelty, Wolfe Face Art Inc, and Clear Neon. Hopefully there will be some others to offer what we need.

Also, there were two in Vegas that were interesting. Tell them I referred you so I can get my referral credit. lol CoffinCouches.com and PumpkinEmbalmer.com What a unique lobby couch!!! The embalming of my pumpkins so they last longer is something I will look into.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Sunstar was always good for a few things, like tombstones, etc...

Darkangel

Comment

I adore Coffin Couches, such a fun product!
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I guess they have complete vendor lists posted on the sites now? Ive seen the Vegas one but was wondering about the St. Louis show. I havent checked there site yet. Just got registered over the phone the other day. I cant wait for the end of March!!!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

I hope the list isn't complete for vendors. One of the top 5 vendors I wanted to see products on first hand isn't on the list. I'll be very disappointed if they aren't there.
          sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Where's Unit70? We're looking to pick up one or two more things, BIG things from them... IDK? -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I actually contacted the vendor I was talking about directly, and they hadn't made a decision on whether to come this year or not, and from our short discussion, I can't really say I can blame them for their particular situation. (If you can sell all your product without the big spending for the show, more power to you!)

I'm personally disappointed because I really wanted to meet them, and to see first hand if one of their products can pull off what I have envisioned for it, but I completely respect the decision if they don't head to St. Louis.
              sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Yeah I'd like to meet the guys of Unit 70. We bought a couple static props from them last year from their website and the work they did is outstanding! I'd like to buy more again this year.
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                X