A Patron's Confession:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Patron's Confession:

Last night a guy who has been here many times before confessed that during his first time here I did one effect in the front room that scared him so much that he wanted to run out the door to the parking lot. He is a big guy too, young, tall, muscular, hairy.
    There is a distinct advantage to having that big steel bar across the door, if he could have run out he probably would have never come back here again!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Very nice Jim, its not very often that the guy often admits he was that scared usually its just smoke out the ears "Naww that was lame, not scary at all!"

Comment

Must have been a very effective effect to affect him with such effectiveness.

Comment

My first room, my front room, does not look normal but I think that it looks normal enough to eventually lull people especially after the first 10 to 15 minutes they are in the room .
        Then as my telling of the haunted history progresses.......some of them begin to believe.....maybe my telling them that I don't care if they believe me or not helps?
        I tend to think most of them will eventually come to know that I am not acting nor fibbing, nor exaggerating .
        I also tell them that I will be attempting some humor within it's telling and this may have the added benefit of allowing some to not become overly afraid thereby ruining their experiences here.
        If the attempted humor casts doubt upon the truthfullness of what I am telling them...then so be it, maybe it is better this way?
        As you read this could you feel yourself becoming lulled?
        Just maybe within the walls of this old haunt, the guy telling us all about such strange things as kisses from ghosts, hair-pulling , name calling, rooms sounding full of a boisterous party that is quiet and empty a moment later seems to know way too much of the details to be merely a living person such as we are. Maybe he is a ghost?
        Then it happens. Then they know the truth.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X