anyone use inflatable Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use inflatable Haunts

Hey As some of you know I am really trying to bring are haunt to the next level and at the same time trying to open a new business opportunity... I was wondering if anyone out her have been too or operate a large Inflatable haunt like the ones from here www.scairstructures.com or these at www.hauntedprops.com in the Inflatable Haunted Houses section. Now my theme is a prison so I am thinking that these structures could be a really easy and great way for us to run are haunt..

I am hoping to get all the info I can on these products both good/bad so if anyone know the littlest of info on these would be great thankz....

I've really thought an inflatable maze could be a great kid friendly attraction as a side attraction.
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

U think that is all it would be ood for was hoping someone had some insight or have even been to one...

Comment

I have used Scairstructures is 2 ways. I had Halloween Productions paint one up for a small upcharge 3D attraction, and I have implemented them in my shows for a pitch black maze which has worked out great, people really enjoy it and its really safe. It's a great way to add a dark maze element to your existing show, giving you more length...

Allan

Comment

hey Mdking I was wondering do u have any pics? I have been looking on line but no luck in finding any good pic's of these in use, I am trying to get an idea of the size in them? and what I would have to work with. Also I am wondering what kind of props and stuff u can really put in these and how? lol I guess there are not that many companies using these for large haunts...

Comment

Haunted Media's 4th issue had an interview with the guy from scAIR Structures. It gave a pretty good overview of how big they are, what they can be used for... Stuff like that. I'll watch it again tonight and tell you some more about them.

Or you can get yourself a copy here:
            http://hauntedmedia.com/products.shtml#issue4
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

right on thanks I have been looking only found a few things and am still waiting for a responce from them... wish I would have know about these vids..
              Last edited by nOrTHeRn TouCh; 01-09-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Allen mailed us his inflatable haunt and it was really the funiest thing... we set it up in the painters backyard and they painted it. It turned out really nice. With anything as you can imagine a haunt made from cloth materials isn't as strong as say a haunt built out of wood. We had one of those haunts from Distortions, which we've since sold. Its a lot to keep up with for sure but they are very easy to install...just plug in the blower! LOL

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yeah, Larry you guys did a good job on it for sure. That must have been 5 or 6 years ago when we had you paint that for us...Like I said they are cool and are safe, good for a cheap upcharge or added dark maze where you don't have to worry about someone getting hurt inside.

Allan

Comment

any of you guyz have pic's of the paint job or any of inside the haunt...

Comment

I might have some pics somewhere, I'd have to find them it's been quite a while. Most of the time I did black mazes for added length and scares, so there really weren't any pics taken inside.

I know Stuart Smith painted some for the guys at Pale Eye Productions you can check them out to see if they have some pics. Their site is http://www.paleeye.com/ And Stuart Smith's site is
                      http://www.stuartizm.com/index.htm

Allan

Comment

Cool thankz... Wish I could find some more pics on the inside of this I am really wanting to no the spacing and such between the outer walls and say the tubes I now basically it's 5/5 but how thick are the tubes and how much room do u have to work with there? Dame I wish they had better pics on there site I am still waiting for a response and I really like this idea and think it will work for us just can't find the info I need...

Comment

Working...
                        X