I have a celebrity friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane,

I really dont give a shit who you bring ,but save a moment for screamline and graystone to hand out and party!!!(OK you may only drink tea but i have the first round)HAHAHA....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Tyler - yeah that's them - I was having a hard time remembering them

Comment

Well, I think that gets me a round! hahahaha.. .. God, I'm going to be a drunk fool all of TW! hahaha. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Honest, haven't looked this up, cuz 80's one hit wonders are kind of a passion with me. Although I forget the Flock of Seagulls song.

But the Safety Dance is Men without hats and C'mon Eileen is Dexy's Midnight RUNNERS.

OK, who sings Relax, Don't do it.

Comment

^ That would be Frankie Goes To Hollywood! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nice Frankie

Flock was "I ran" as in ....and I ran....ran so far away....had to get away...

On the Frankie Goes to Hollywood....can you ever see a green laser and not think of that song?

I got you both covered Boni and Tyler

Comment

Did ya know

Boy George is gonna be sentenced this Friday for handcuffing a male prostitute? LMAO poor Boy. Shane and its Karma Karma Chameleon Shane this time!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Really

They arrest him for that but did nothing about his appearance on the A-Team? How is that justice?

Comment

I'm trying to talk my friends Bono and The Edge into coming to Transworld with me, but they keep using this new album set to release in March as an excuse. I'll keep you all posted!

Allan

Comment

MDKing

Sounds good I dont care for them myself but I am sure lots do. Please tell him to loose the blue glasses they are out of date and with all that money I know he can afford a new pair. Will he be rooming with you if he does he can save money and use them towards a new pair of glasses. Becareful I hear he may flip and we dont want to hear that you've been floped!!!!!!!!! Shane and its I room alone Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Shane, I'll be rooming with my wife, you know, so don't worry about that. I'll ask Bono to sell his glasses and maybe donate the cash towards some artist from the 80's who hasn't had a hit in 20+ years! Anything I can do to help...

Allan

Comment

Sounds Good

Remember though 20 years or not when you make it and your rich your rich!!!! Although its not about money. Hey Allen have you ever had a hit? Travaled the world? Meet roality? Can you look back on the last 20 years and have someone say hey I remember him/her? Point is dont knock it or bash someone just because of time. We all can be something if we work hard at it and try!! I will remind ya of that when were all out having a good time you might wanna join in. No wait I know you cant join in. We all know where you will be LOL. Shane and its I dont kiss azz to no one Shane this time!!!

**** My point here is and guys I dont have anything aginst Allen hes who he is like I am who I am. My point here for those who miss is it. 10, 20, 30 years will you accomplish something in your life that people will be able to look back on and say I remember that. Also some of these great accomplishments if done right will set you for life. For the record Pat toured a lot last year and is takeing some much needed rest this year. Shes like us all none of us are getting any younger. Tell Bono that includes him too. Allen I am sure your kids if young enough will look back and say he has not had a hit in 20 years someday. Time is all we have here folks we dont grow younger we grow older.
                          Last edited by graystone; 01-14-2009, 11:14 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I never mentioned Pat by name for all you know I could have been referring to Kajagoogoo, Men Without Hats, or T'Pau. Pat had many good songs! I simply said artists from the 80's who haven't had hits in 20+ years, could be dozens of people....

You seem to know me better than myself. How do you know where I'll be Shane? She might even want to ditch you and hang out with a REAL man! LOL

Also, since you don't kiss anyone's hindquarters, might want to edit your own posts where you kiss Pat's. But I'll do as you said and tell Bono that. But he is only one celebrity that I'm friends with. Tom Cruise wants to come to Transworld with me too but I'm tired of his unending Scientology recruitment speeches, so he's out! lol

Lighten up Shane! Allan and it's I know more celebrities than you Allan this time!!!

Allan
                            Last edited by MDKing; 01-14-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Dude

DUDE!!! Lay off Kajagoogoo!! I think you are just too shy yi! Hush hush i do i!

Benatar doesn't come close to Kajagoogoo or other one-hit wonders from the 80s. And not just because I had a crush on her (and I don't flip or flop). She's got platinum albums and like 20 top 40 songs. She's a legitimate star.

My closest brush with fame is making fried chicken for Ellie May Clampett from Beverly Hillbillies and she won't be going to St. Louis with me.

Comment

Im uh friends with uhh..Mr. Jim Warfield and hes kinda famous isnt he?

*note: the term "Friends" here means that the writer has talked to Jim on a chat site and a message board. It does not mean that he is in close contact with Mr. Warfield in any way, shape or form. Also note that he has never actually met Mr. Warfield, he just wanted to say something so he too would look cool and seem like he has Famous "Friends"
                                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X