I have a celebrity friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a celebrity friend.

That will be attenting TransWorld with the Graystone Crew!!! And shes still hot to this day.Long story how we meet!!! Anyway hell who knows maybe she will throw us a little free concert one night. Her name is Pat Benatar anyone remember her? Larry I might get her to sing at the Darkness party....... Hummmmm more later!!!! Shane and its Shane's bringing the bling this time!!!!!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-09-2009, 05:07 PM.
    sigpic

Are you for real?

Shane,

Ok, first your not going to Transworld, now you're bringing Pat Benetar? Are you for real? Seriously?

Chris
    Chris Stafford
    1331 Entertainment Group
    Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
    13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

So now we know what you do with your Jan and Feb off time -
      Hang with the stars!

Thanks!
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Shane, you are like "Fire and Ice", cold one day, hot the next, make up your mind. I know "Love is a Battlefield", but do you love this site so much that you must "Hit me with your Best Shot" everytime you post. Really now, its quite a "Heartbreaker" when you post things like this. I hope you are not just "All Fired Up" over all the heat you take on this board.

Comment

Shane,

So you are going to Transworld? I remember you sayibng without the Halloween vendors it's a waste of time.

On another board you said;

"Bottom line I will save the several thousand dollars that it will cost to attend and put it to good use and just pick up the phone. As long as I have internet I can get video and photos of any new and exciting props. Heck I am sure I will save on impulse buys. I always go back and say why did I buy that!!! Shane"

Darkangel

Comment

Shane,

Are you playin' me? If not, man... we're getting some drinks! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ok,

Yes I did say I was not going! However you can thank Ben Armstrong for changing my mind on that! And I had no ided that Pat would want to go to the show again long story. But yes were going and were going to have a damn fun time. I am excited, my guys are excited and Pats excited!!!

Boni OMG I love the post that was so cool I am sending her the link so she can read it!!!!!!!!! Anyway I am a lil shocked I thought maybe people had forgot about her. She will be fun at the show and trust me shes still a lil hottie!!!!!!!!!!! I think my theam song for the show will be "INVINCIBLE" maybe we will all be rebels like Billy Jean did in the movie a bunch or rebels!!!!!!!! Yall remember that 80"s movie!!! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

hey shane, all i can say is "We Belong" brother.

Comment

Hey Shane, my favorite all time song by Pat is "My Clone Sleeps Alone"! I love that song still!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I Could Probably Bring Tim Allan.

Anyone remember him? "Home Improvement", those Christmas movies?
                    He's been through my house maybe 10 times.
                    As per/star, he always has a new Babe with him, no repeaters!
                    He says he's not Tim Allan, but then what else would you expect a big star to say when he's cruising for Chicks in the Sticks?
                    He looks Just like Tim Allan, says that he's an electrician from 65 miles away from here.(This explains the non-fading tool belt rash.) Sure it does.
                    I have to go now, Princess Di's stench limo just pulled up outside, she hates it when I keep her waiting. (I'm not a lady-in-waiting for anyone!)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Omg!!!!!!

Shane, buddy old pal... r u serious??? I am gonna bring my original vinyl for an autograph. Can you hook a sista up?
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Well shes not Elvira but she is famous. Or was in the 80's anyway.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

I have meet..

Cassandra aka Elvira many many times as a matter of fact she was in Alabama this past October hummmmm. Shes a class act! Shane and its NOT Mistress Of The Dark Shane this time!!!

P.S. LOL Lawd Have Murcy You Can Tell Damon is a Missouri Boy
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm

Hmmm, I was bringing Flock of Seagulls but they just called and backed out. Men without Hats offered to come with me but I think I'll see what Dexy's Midnight Ride are up too...

I got the first round for whoever names their famous songs btw...WITHOUT using a wiki...you are on the honor system...

Comment

Do you mean Dexy's Midnight Runners? -Tyler
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X