Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Lol

Lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Omg, omg

Whats that sticking out of Larry-Da-Rappers pants? Could it be he sold his first ticket to the Darkness tour and hes got a lil happy!!!!! LMAO. Shane and its man that will be a famous photo Shane this time!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Tyler, the MC Hammer one was good, but the Vanilla Ice one was GREAT! Especially the look on Larry's face in it! Great job, my friend!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Brass in Pocket... yeah I know her. Is she coming for sure? Does she live in your neck of the woods. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

um, er you may not want to tell Pat Benatar you love her song Brass in Pocket...

Comment

LOL< Would be nice to meet her. I am a true product of the 80's and graduated High School in 1980!! LOL, the 80's were a magical time. Funny to hear songs like I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL and realize I was at the nightclubs when it was a top 10 song!! One of my personal favorite songs by her was ONLY THE LONELY....... Oh well, hope to meet her!
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

dooooah! Glad I just double checked and she never sang only the lonely!!
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

But

Could Pat hit those low mellow notes like Roy Orbison?
                    Her chest hair might ignite if she tried .
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Pat will be at Universals Mardi Grai on Feb. 28th, Neil Giraido will be on guitar. The concert is free with park admission. For all of you in the O town area check it out.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

80's Fans

Well for all you hair and 80's fans out there Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison today in a London court. I personally like Boy but I do wounder if this will be really that bad of a punsihment sending him to prison LOL! That would be like locking me up with Vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG who remembers her? Is she hot or what? Who has ever seen the Last Dragon ( My favorite Movie)!!

SomeThingInTheIce... You are correct she does a lot of touring with Neil. Shane and its When I Say Who's The Master You Say Sho-Nuff Shane this time!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome job on those pictures Tyler!

Lets see...Since Larry and Shane are like Chocolate and Vanilla, Peanut Butter and Chocolate what do you say you put Larry and Shane on...

Milli Vanilli

hows that for a challenge...if you cant find a pic of shane you can throw me on some 90's superstar! How does larry feel about all these pics I wonder?
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Fact check!

So here goes my "dating" myself and my geek factor....
                            Brass in pocket - was the Pretenders
                            I love rock n roll - was joan jett and the blackhearts
                            Only the lonely - was the Motels.
                            (not the Roy Orbison version)
                            The great Pat Benatar did: Love is a battlefield, Heartbreaker, Treat Me right
                            And I will sing any of these for you at Transworld, if necessary! LOL

And Tyler, Vanilla Ice made me pee myself!
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Ok it seems that I need to post something so I show that I have a fun spirit. So heres one of me and my "twin"
                              Last edited by Tater; 01-18-2009, 09:31 PM.
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

There is a Barney Impersonator , or used to be just a few years ago, that looked just like him and toured the county fair circuit, making money doing this.
                                I saw his posters!!!!
                                My butt looks like Aunt Bea! Full cheeks, grey hair.
                                Same speaking voice, sort of whinney, raspy, ocassionally.
                                Showbusiness here I come!
                                "A-a-a-andy! B-b-b-barney? Where are you boys? I fixed you some special chocalate cake, take the crumbs and some frosting from the corner of my mouth, taste them. AAkurghl! chaauk!...sorry something caught in my throat."
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X