"The Unborn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Unborn"

OK... so I just got home from seeing "The Unborn", and all I can say is...

AAAWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!

I LOVE this movie... what a great way to start off 2009 in Hollywood and the horror industry! LOVE IT! GO SEE IT! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

That looked really good. My problem is I have 4 year on twin boy/girl. Now both are alive and well, but it kind of hits close to home.

Comment

Yeah, def. not a movie for them at all... especially hitting that close to home! It's still a really good movie! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

TYLER FOR SHAME

you forgot to say that they are RERELEASING The Last House on the Left...sometime in 2009 and it looks good..prob wont be as good as the old version but still
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Well Tater how often is it that remakes/ re dos/ revamps are ever as good or even surpass the original? There is that odd case of it happening but it tend to be very rare. The problem is the re vamp or remake is usually directed by someone other then the original writer/director usually because of unavailability or death. I mean if they just brought back all the old movies and touched them up with some modern special effects here and there they would be great. But all these new up and comign directors try to put their own spin on things and tend to fail miserably. But hey you get lucky some times huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
            they are RERELEASING The Last House on the Left...sometime in 2009
            I remember seeing this movie when I was about 12. Not a good age to watch a movie like that. I've seen it a few times since then.

I hope the remake will be pretty good though.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

My hubby and I went to see this over the weekend. It was a good way to pass a few hours, but I wouldn't say it was anything to write home about. Some of the effects were pretty cool (upside down head guy seen in the trailer, to name one). I'd say they pretty much ripped off one effect from several horror movies in recent years and combined them all in this flick. The story, IMO, was a bit on the bland side. Though they did try to put a new twist on it. I was entertained, but to me, it was a tad bit predictable.

There was one line in the film where hubby and I just stared wide-eyed at each other...couldn't believe that it had made it past the editors...won't mention it here, but if you see the film, you may guess it on your own. (Know which one I am talking about Tyler?)
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Well, I do think it's one of the best horror films I've seen in a LONG time... and no, I don't know what line your talking about! PM me! hahahaha... -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You've got a PM in your box, Tyler.

It was just as much fun watching all non-haunt folks scream, peek through their fingers and jump out of their seats. I really wished I would've worn the contacts I have, that are similar to the boy's eyes in the film, to see the movie. There were 2 girls sitting behind us who probably would've run for cover if I'd turned around and just stared at them. Hubby laughed at them through the whole film!
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
                  X