Coming soon, a haunt themed calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon, a haunt themed calendar

Jim Warfield had this idea and I am starting a thread for input. The idea is to have a calendar we could have as haunters that would have all kinds of dark, macabre, haunt related dates on it.

This could open up some possibilities for the haunts to do PR, even if it is just a simple press release.

How about something like this: The Raven's Grin Inn will be having FREE birthday cake on Friday the 13th in celebration of Dracula's birthday. Dracula was.....(a couple of sentences about him)
    Cake will be served from sunset until 9 pm. RGI is at blah blah address. Bo you SOON!

Lots of possibilities that would keep your name in the media occasionally. I know in my town, the newspaper has DEAD news days and we could help them. lol

Any ideas for days? We have 364 after Halloween to fill in!!!
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

You can highlight specialty dates of famous serial killers
    Leather Face
    Michael Myers
    Phoukipsie tapes
    Zodiac
    Or you can go with more gore related things like the St. Valentines Day Massacre.
    Stuff like that.
    Sounds like a fun idea will it only be for one haunt or is it gonna be a collective?
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Printed upside-down..

October 32nd...the day the guy you got this calender from is going to hide in your bedroom closet and.....
      Heather McAddams ,cartoonist ,creates a new calender every year with her drawings and little historic dates on each day about Country& Western singers and groups.
      That looks like a tremendous amount of plain old work to me.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X