Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Vendor Needs Web Access at Tradeshows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Vendor Needs Web Access at Tradeshows?

I heard someone say web access at St. Louis convention center was like $1000.00 or something like this... that is crazy.

I bought web access in Chicago one year and once at an IAAPA show and it was NUTS...

DO NOT DO THIS...

DO yourself a favor RIGHT NOW and get you a sprint wireless card so then you can be on the web where ever you go. We have them and its cheape than ANY tradeshow costs in most cases for an entire years worth.

They work just like high speed at home and work anywhere. We used them in our ticket booths to give us web access.

Trust me ALL haunted house owners and vendors need these.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,

Do you know if there is reception inside the America's Center for high speed PC cards? We were thinking of doing this since DSL service is $625 and not to mention the Renaissance is charging $15 per day for internet access. Edlen has "Wireless Internet Service" listed in the packet for much less then DSL, but haven't inquired yet to see what that's all about.

Just don't want to get to the show with a high speed PC card and find out there is no or little reception. Anyone have any experience with these inside of tradeshow buildings?

Thanks,
    Ken
    Ken Darrigo
    ClearCut Operations, Inc.
    ClearCut Operations | http://www.clearcutoperations.com
    TerrorDome Haunted Scream Park | http://www.terrordome.com

Comment

I have been using my wireless cards at every tradeshow I have attended for the past two years. Buying web service for tradeshow facilities is a waste of money. My wireless card has worked everywhere I've been.

I don't know why the America Center here in St. Louis would be any different. I'm sure it will work fine!

I just wanted to suggest this to vendors in case they need web access.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        I have been using my wireless cards at every tradeshow I have attended for the past two years. Buying web service for tradeshow facilities is a waste of money. My wireless card has worked everywhere I've been.

I don't know why the America Center here in St. Louis would be any different. I'm sure it will work fine!

I just wanted to suggest this to vendors in case they need web access.

Larry
        Don't assume anything. At the Columbus Convention Center, Sprint will work at one end and not at the other. AT&T works in our whole center.

BTW, that is why I provide a cheaper option for my vendors.

Comment

Working...
        X