"I Liked The Maze Of Mirrors" Better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Liked The Maze Of Mirrors" Better!

Yesterday afternoon 2 Dads and four Sons came here for their very first time, the boys were about 8 yrs. old.
    I adjust the tour, especially the first room to keep everybody in the house and I was successful at this nobody cried, alittle squirming, some smiles , the Dads were laughing.
    We were in the house for maybe 35 minutes and were half-way through when I heard one boy say, "I liked the "Maze Of Mirrors" better.(I guess another place they had been?)
    No sooner than those words filled the air than the garbage bag attacked!
    All four boys and maybe one Dad fell helplessly to their butts!
    They got up and walked around the corner to meet me and I said loudly, "How about that "Maze of Mirrors?"
    They had no further comments at that moment.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Wow. Talk about instant karma. That would be hilarious to experience. :grin:
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

That it was!!! (Instant gratification too!)
      I also "Got" one of the Fathers when he curiosly looked in the back window of the 67 Caddy hearse and I slapped the glass from inside of the hearse!
      I do love inspiring them to do such things, especially if I am in position and ready for them!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You really like doing that window thing. I've heard you talk about it a lot.
        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

"Window" Thing = Reaction+ safety.

You are definately seperated from the customer, they can't say it was anything different, you couldn't have groped them or anything else (they can't punch or slap you either)
          Buy Lexon the unbreakable plexiglass if customers might be punching your "window".

Do many of you ever get punched at the drop window?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X