Peter Boyle dies at 71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Boyle dies at 71

Peter Boyle aka Frank Barone in "Everybody Loves Raymond, passed away on December 12th, 2006. I'm truly do miss him and my heart goes out with him! :cry:

Yeah he will be missed.

We actually have a small tribute to him on this weeks show that goes up tomorrow.

He has a great lineup of films he has done. Great character actor.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

As the monster in Young Frankenstein he was great! Also great on ELR. He will be missed.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yep... He was starred in "Young Frankenstein" with Gene Wilder. I believe that film was made in 1972, am I right? Yes, and also, he was the actor in "Outland" with Sean Connery, that film was in 1981. Of course, he was there in "Monster's Ball" with Billy Bob Thornton in 2002. Well, for tv show "Everybody Loves Raymond" he was there at least 10 years.

BTW, today, I read the newspaper about him and his health. In 1990, he got stroke and he can't talk for 6 months, then in 1999, he got some type of heart disease when he first got a heart attack during his play in "Everybody Loves Raymond". Well, that's saddened thing to hear about him. God will take him home in Heaven.

Comment

PUTTIN-ON-A-RIIIIIIIIITZ!

*sniff*
          WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Did anyone see the X-files episode he was in? He was great! His character was a man that could see when and how someone would die by touching them. Naturally he worked as an insurance salesman. It was a great character.
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            Owner, operator, and dish washer
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by lurker
              Did anyone see the X-files episode he was in? He was great! His character was a man that could see when and how someone would die by touching them. Naturally he worked as an insurance salesman. It was a great character.
              YES! That was one of my favorite episodes. *Sigh*. The man took "Crotchity" to new heights. I'll miss'im.
              WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Just watched him in "Young Frankenstein" the other night.

I have fond memories of that flick.

I remember watching some sort of a Gene Wilder pastime, where he commented about his experiences on the movie and how the general feeling was that "Young Frankenstein" would never work.

Very sad occasion indeed, cheers to a wonderful actor, and one that embedded himself in my memories.

Man, I just realized that I'm getting old.

Darn these threads! :roll:

Comment

I just saw him in The Shadow. Yeah, yeah...the movie sucked. But, a Boyle always rises to the top! :wink:

Comment

Peter Boyle was Great

Peter was a great character actor, indeed. He did so much more than just "Young Frankenstein." I thought he was great in "Taxi Driver" and he was funny in a brief cameo at the end of "Diary of a Mad Housewife," as well. He will be greatly missed!

-Eddie

Comment

Working...
                    X