Security System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security System

If any of you are looking to invest in a security system for your attraction, you might want to check this out...

http://www.x10.com/promotions/xx13a_...tock_0109.html

We bought our Security System for Raycliff Manor from this company. The experience was great, as was the technical support. I wish I could remember the exact system. Lee handled the purchase and installation of this.

I hope this helps one or more of you!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Netherworld did this last year... I'd like to add this to our haunt as well.

Ben has some advice in this area as well maybe he'll share.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Kel for the info. I called them and they said that you could get a deal with them even after the sale goes off. I spoke to LeeAnn and she said that you have to make sure you get the black and white cameras for 23.71. They are the ones that do the low light.

How did your filmed product come out? Was it pretty clear?

This was great info and I really appreciated the post.

Comment

Calling is best way to go. The company is/was the internet king of advertising and one of the pioneers of pop ups. The point is dont worry about the sales, call them. I have bought a bunch of stuff over the years and they always put a special package together and pretty much beat their advertised deals without any of the unwanted extras. Good support too.
        Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
        Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
        2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

How many cam can you run on this system? Or can u run multiple systems? I want 16/20 cams so just wondering what can be done with these....

Comment

I just got an add from Costco for an 8 camera (night vision cameras) with a 320 Gb DVR....for $699. I am hoping to get this for my haunt
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

Thanks

Just joined this forum and I am blown away by the amount of great info that is shared...I am excited about learning more each day...take care!

Sean

Comment

"Sean"

You will be learning more things from all of us by the day, that most of us learned , first-hand at night!
                (I hope none of it loses anything in the sunlit translation.)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X