No announcement yet.

Internship/getting into the business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man wanted to hire a group of artists and artisans to build his dream. A Ghost Town along a busy highway, a tourist attraction, it would be being built on a barren piece of land, alot of work, of course he was totally prepared to pay all the talent a whopping $5.00 an hour for their sweat, creativity and talents.
    For some reason it never got built? Gee?
    Another man mulled some of my ideas over for three months then shot me this deal: He would provide the land (a really terrible piece of land good for almost nothing , except maybe a mountain goat farm) He would provide $30,000 and his crew of men to help build a building to put the attraction in (a small building , not a haunted house, but something possibly equally entertaining that I don't think has been done before)
    After it was up I would manage it and be a 30% partner...sounded good so far...then he took a breath and said "After the first three years it would then become all mine and you would just walk away."
    And how many years do most new businesses take to begin to really make a dollar? I think probably about three years, I would say.
    This whole project never happened either? Gee?
    Well that's enough, anyone who hasn't "been there" can sort of get the picture , I imagine.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X