HHA Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Question?

What is the main difference between? or Why should one join the HHA as a Full member as opposed to just being an Associate member? What's really in it for the extra $125?

The power to vote on the board....but seriously...good luck trying to get an answer on this Ive asked larry what benefits it would be to an actor to join the HHA and havent gotten a reponse yet
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I hear you. As an owner, along with all the other owners waiting to fork over $225, I would like some clarification, otherwise, I'll keep the $225 and spend it on something for the haunt. Ben, maybe you could offer some clarification, more details than are offered on the HHA website, you always do a great job clearing things up for us.

Comment

National PR, directory, vendor discounts there will be many benefits that HHA members will get. Updates will be posted as they are finalized. It takes time to lay the ground work and we Thanks you all for your patience. Trust, it will be worth it!!!

Thanks,
        Allan

Comment

Guys

Before I listend to Allen who is pre programed I honestly would call and talk to Ben Armstrong. Allen can come off as..... well...... alot like me a smart A**( notice I said myself) But Ben can best answer alot of these questions. He really has the most respect here. Let him show us the way I think he is the most honest and respected person involved here. He's not a follower but a leader. Shane and its yeah I said it Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

Why is everything so negative to you? I've never met you but I have met Allan, and he's one of the nicest people I've ever met, and not at all a smart A as you said he was nor does he come off as pre programmed...If someone disagrees with you then they are wrong, pre programmed, an A kisser, a follower, and everything else...

You had one meeting with Ben and now you sound like the real follower, of HIM. Do you actually read your posts?

The HHA people keep saying they will post the info when they have it ready, probably March is when things will start getting done before the show??? Maybe Ben will come on here and update everyone?

Darkangel

Comment

Hey Thanks Darkangel....

Email me I've been meaning to contact you since the Holidays.

Allan

Comment

Multiple votes

I'm sure there will be tons of info at the booth at TW on what you get for the money. There's a list on the HHA website. One thing I noticed was this:

"You may have more than one member of your business join HHA and gain voting privileges."

I haven't seen this in organizations that I have been a part of before. Theoretically, a business willing to spend the money could buy votes. I can't think of a reason why my partner would join too. Our business should get all the benefits from my membership that the only reason for her to join is to get one more vote. Seems like an odd mechanism that could create issues. I am more familiar with an individual membership for 1 and then a corporate membership for a business that would be good for anywhere from 5 to 25 people depending on the business/industry. But the business membership never allowed more votes - just one still. I'm not sure there is a conspiracy to stuff the ballot box by buying extraneous memberships but it just is different from what I have experience with.

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                  Before I listend to Allen who is pre programed I honestly would call and talk to Ben Armstrong. Allen can come off as..... well...... alot like me a smart A**( notice I said myself) But Ben can best answer alot of these questions. He really has the most respect here. Let him show us the way I think he is the most honest and respected person involved here. He's not a follower but a leader. Shane and its yeah I said it Shane this time!
                  With all due respect, Allen is very much involved with this and is on the same page as Ben, so why don't you cut him some slack, I would bet that if you met mr. bennet you would like him just like you do Ben.

Comment

We are working on so many things, items that focus primarily on the haunted attraction owner. Please do not try to join yet - wait a bit until we can really lay out the costs and benifits. The prices and structure you see now is even set yet.

Tater as to if an actor can get anything out of it, we will need to see how it lays out, but if the heath care that Allen is working on is something you need then I would say yes!

As to one or the other orgainization I really don't want to frame it that way. I think when we have it done, you can look at both, join one or the other, both or none at all, as you see fit.

I can say I think this is going to be good!

Thanks!
                    Ben Armstrong
                    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                    www.Fearworld.com
                    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Wow! I was actually half way through the above post and got a call from Shane. When I posted it I saw a bit of stuff has been written since.

Allen is a great guy and working very hard on the heath care benifit among other things. That means a lot to me, I pay a ton every month!

As to the website - ignore it! It is and will remain a work in progress for a while yet. Larry is laying in all the structure, next will come the content.

You are sort of watching a house being built - right now the frame is being built and the fast food wrappers are all still laying in the dirt that will soon be the front yard!

In a month or so all will be pretty set - by Transworld I hope all of your questions are answered and you will like what you see.

Thanks!
                      Ben Armstrong
                      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                      www.Fearworld.com
                      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

DarkAngel

Thanks for the imput. My actions, words and thoughts are just that MINE! Just like you have an opinion. I have said this many times I am not saying I am right just my opinion! Do I dislike Allen NO but some of the things I have seen give me reason to think what I do. At the end of the day Allen is Allen and Shane is Shane. And I, just like him or you or who ever. We all can have an opinion.

As far as meeting Ben yes he did clear alot of things up for me. Just as Allen seems to have done for you. Lastly DarkAngel do I dislike you because you dont agree with me and you seem to have jumped up and took a stand for Allen? NOPE NOT ONE BIT. BECAUSE ITS YOUR OPINION! AND YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!!!! AND SO DO I!!!!! I TOO HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION.

Do I dislike Allen again NOPE we have disagreed many times. This is about issues and what I think and what you think and what George and Mary and so on and so on thinks! This is not about popularity or how good a person is. I think everyone for the most part in this Industry is good but that dont mean we all see things the same way. Shane and its the word of the day is "OPINION" Shane this time!
                        Last edited by graystone; 01-14-2009, 06:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                          Thanks for the imput. My actions, words and thoughts are just that MINE! Just like you have an opinion. I have said this many times I am not saying I am right just my opinion! Do I dislike Allen NO but some of the things I have seen give me reason to think what I do. At the end of the day Allen is Allen and Shane is Shane. And I, just like him or you or who ever. We all can have an opinion.

As far as meeting Ben yes he did clear alot of things up for me. Just as Allen seems to have done for you. Lastly DarkAngel do I dislike you because you dont agree with me and you seem to have jumped up and took a stand for Allen? NOPE NOT ONE BIT. BECAUSE ITS YOUR OPINION! AND YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!!!! AND SO DO I!!!!! I TOO HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION.

Lastly Do I dislike Allen again NOPE we have disagreed many times. This is about issues and what I think and what you think and what George and Mary and so on and so on thinks! This is not about popularity or how good a person is. I think everyone for the most part in this Industry is good but that dont mean we all see things the same way. Shane and its the word of the day is "OPINION" Shane this time!
                          Maybe the angel has a thing for Allan>< lol

Comment

LOL Nut

Hes married as I understand it nut!!!!!! Hey Nut good to see ya where you been? You going to TransWorld? We gonna hang? I am gonna buy Allen and Angel dinner wanna join? Shane and its I will have the steak Shane this time
                            sigpic

Comment

Did someone say steak?

Allan

Comment

Working...
                              X