Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NEW COMPANY... AWESOME VIDEO

Check out this new company... www.dream-scapestudios.com

This must be one of the coolest videos I've ever seen made to promote a haunted house product. Check it out!
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Here is a commerical for their company... its a nice video. These guys are going to have a booth at Transworld and have an ad in our newest magazine. I like their videos!

Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Yet ANONTHER awesome haunt company based right here in KY! We are checking out their stuff and may be placing a BIG order with them at TW! So excited! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I like a lot of their products thanks for showing us Larry.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

New vendor

Not to be critical but a lot of their stuff looks like the same thing that is already out there. Kevin with Gore Galore already has dudes with Birth Certificates. Oak Island has the tools and stuff just like they do. Other than looking like a mom and pop type operation it seems like they are very detailed about the work from the video..
          It will be interesting to see what all they'll have to offer...

Comment

They were at MHC and are very cool people!
            We ordered some stuff from them and are very happy!

Kirk
            Kirk Boemmel
            Dark Ghost Manor
            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

yeah I noticed that as well, Gore Galore gives out the death certificate
              HHA Member

Comment

Slain

Originally posted by Slain View Post
                Not to be critical but a lot of their stuff looks like the same thing that is already out there. Kevin with Gore Galore already has dudes with Birth Certificates. Oak Island has the tools and stuff just like they do. Other than looking like a mom and pop type operation it seems like they are very detailed about the work from the video..
                It will be interesting to see what all they'll have to offer...
                I agree, there are new companies coming out, but there not coming out with a new product just coming out with something that's already out there.

Comment

I thought alot of the stuff looked pretty cool. Some things might be the same but maybe its better priced? The Hauntworld needs a little competition even in these days. Everyone wants to save a little money where ever they can. If they can price somethings lower than everyone else I will buy from them. They do have some decent looking stuff. And the humor in there videos makes you want to buy from them more. Who cares about a death certificate? I could print one of those out now. Who wants one Im printing them for free. LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Far as I can remember birth and death certificates have been around forever, look at cabbage patch kids and pound puppies they had birth and adoption certificates! Who invented the wheel? Who cares, what I am looking at is the quality and price I dont care who has what or did it first. I cant wait to see some of their stuff in person.

Comment

I think the overall tone is here I've been seeing is downright mean spirited. SPFX masks posted some pics and they got jumped, I posted about a different vendor and they got jumped. Now I post about this vendor and they get mugged... what is wrong with people.

The information was to enjoy, take a look at, and review their website.

I think the video they made was really good, funny, and very creative!

These guys love what they are doing, give them a chance or DO SOMETHING BETTER YOURSELF! It was always funny to read about people ripping on some video we did or a magazine we published, or Randy's haunt tour last year in vegas, and well the list goes on and on... no one ever seems happy. Its no wonder why some people leave this industry with their tails between their legs and never come back.

With this new show in St. Louis a lot of different people are trying to lure new vendors offering all sorts of new and unique products that can give your business a HUGE boost! What are we going to do act like idiots when we see them, tell them everything that is wrong with what they offer, or what? Don't we want to see some new vendors?

Don't we all want more options? How can we encourage people to take those risks for our industry when we can't even be nice even 10% of the time.

Geezzzzzz....

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

I thought the videos were great and very creative. This company will be sticking in my mind now when I'm at Transworld because of the clips. You have to think if they put this much time and effort into the videos, the product must have the same attention to detail and quality.

I will definitely check them out. I like the tools they make.

Good job!

Eric
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

A critic is the easiest job in the world. Being a creator an putting yourself out for critique is the hard part.
                          Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                          Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                          2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

LArry - what did I post before?!? A lot of naysaying, it kinda gets boring after awhile!
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I really liked the first commercial. It was hilarious. Stupid in ways, but hilarious. My favorite part was probably when the two ladies were on top of the train at the park throwing the dead buddie back and forth and the one under threw, causing the dead buddy to smack the train. For some reason, I laughed so hard when I saw that.
                              ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                              Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
                              X