Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
    .then maybe “Jim on: going to the hardware store”
    Good ghod! Now that's a scary thought. Can any of you actually imagine a trip to the hardware store with Jim??? JEES! The mind boggles. It would be like a bad episode of Monster House meets JackAss!
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Amen, man. I am wondering if I should just call myself the storage yard of haunts at this rate. 2 haunts, all dressed up and nowhere to go.

It it getting there. One way or another...
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Tony, Throw a camo net over the whole thing, connecting it and call it something very creative and charge admission.
        If too many complain , have a confessional booth at the end of the walk where they can hear your heartfelt confession, but NO REFUNDS!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by ScarlettP
          Originally posted by Dan Faupel
          .then maybe “Jim on: going to the hardware store”
          Good ghod! Now that's a scary thought. Can any of you actually imagine a trip to the hardware store with Jim??? JEES! The mind boggles. It would be like a bad episode of Monster House meets JackAss!
          Aka...
          Jim Warfield presents MonsterAss. :shock:
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

It takes alot of butt-btu's to warm up the stone walls of the wine cellar.
            (Would fewer, bigger butts be better than smaller more numerous ones...? Oh well?
            Those walls really don't need to be warmed for any reason, it's just something for people to do to kill time while they are hanging around down there tied to the walls.(No, this is not for the kiddie show!)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Butt BTUs? Jim's Dutch Oven Cellar Scare?

PEW!

Comment

Yes, I do "See Things".
                I walk into a hardware store, a pharmacy, a Dollar store, a Salvation Army Store, lumber yard and my mind sees unlimited possibilitys of combinations of items and products to make new, more and different things as I would bolt,weld, pop-rivet, screw or glue them together.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"I see hardware things"

Comment

The Farm & Fleet store has these big tractor hydralic cylinders, need to lift a car? Of course they operate at alot more pressure than a pnuematic cylinder and have oil in the lines.
                    One time a hose broke and the farmer quickly grabbed the line , thinking he was going to hold in the oil, his hand quickly doubled in size!
                    He almost had to have his hand amputated.
                    I wonder if he ever got Arthur write us in that hand?
                    It was perminetly "Lubed!"
                    The number 3,200 seems stuck in my head as possibly the pounds of hydralic pressure used in a farm tractor application?
                    I could be wrong.
                    35 years ago a JC chapter in this county removed the hydralics from a tractor, left the hoses hooked up, pulled them in through a window, and used them to move the "Crushing Wall" haunted house gag. Of course they had the pressure to have really crushed someone if someone was asleep at the controls. Or picking their nose, or picking someone else's nose?
                    Really scary stuff!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X