Bad Boys Scenic Design / Design Lab Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Scenic Design / Design Lab Seminar

We will be teaching another full day design seminar at HauNTCon, we will be creating an entire scene from start to finish using the same techniques we use when designing and building our Attractions. We will also auction off the scene at the end of this very special class! Here are a few photos from last year’s seminar. Class registration information coming soon!

Class Begins

Distressing Techniques

Autopsy Table

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Dang.....seeing that makes me want to come to hauNTCon. Would you happen to have and DVDs that are like this seminar for sale?
      ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
      Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Nice job. I wish we could promote one show at a time here.. Transworld, Hauntcon then MHC.

Why don't you talk about the seminar you are going to be doing at Transworld first. You are still doing it right?

Lets hear about that seminar!

Thanks Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Mike,

Amazing photos man... I'm telling you, grab a camera, a tripod, and just set it up when you start doing this stuff for your attractions... that footage alone would sell and I'd be FIRST in line! hahaha.... thanks for sharing these, VERY inspiring! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
            Mike,

Amazing photos man... I'm telling you, grab a camera, a tripod, and just set it up when you start doing this stuff for your attractions... that footage alone would sell and I'd be FIRST in line! hahaha.... thanks for sharing these, VERY inspiring! -Tyler
            All jokes aside, I would actually buy that video if you recorded it. If it was under $30, I'd be all for it.
            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Sounds like you got a markter for such a video? I would pay almost anything for it... something like that would be priceless! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree with Nightgore that that footage would be worth quite a bit due to the level of work you do, but for my personal budget, it would have to be under $30.
                ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback, we are in the process of editing last years class and will have this DVD available to buy this spring.

And in response to Larry, I will also be teaching a class at TW.

NIGHTMARE NEW ENGLAND: a Case Study- How to convert an FEC into a thrilling, successful and artistic Halloween venture.

Mike “Tattoo” Krausert - NIGHTMARE NEW ENGLAND/TERROR ON THE FOX - www.NightmareNewEngland.com

It seems impossible that an existing summertime FEC could transform into a hugely successful Halloween attraction in under a year… or is it? Learn first-hand how the owners and management team at NIGHTMARE NEW ENGLAND steered an ambitious Halloween event concept into an impressive financial and artistic reality in their inaugural season. Mike will also be joined by the owners of the Park, Michael Accomando and Wayne Caulfield.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the conventions this year!

Take care,

Tattoo
                  Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Here is the link to the registration info for those of you interested in our full day design seminar.

http://www.hauntcon.com/index.php?mo...age&PAGE_id=30

We are also busy working on Terror on the Fox for the overnight pre-show lights off and lights on tour.

We look forward to seeing everyone and the end of the month!

Take care,

Tattoo
                    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Any progress on that DVD?
                      Bill Rod.
                      Dark Tech Effects
                      Automated DMX Lighting