Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckles The Clown?

http://www.frightcatalog.com/Hallowe...ckles-1001010/

Do you think hes worth that much money? or is there something better that can be bought for around $400 - $500?

Thanks
    Last edited by ChrisW142; 01-18-2009, 06:15 PM.

Jeff from Frighteners Entertainment sells them for much cheaper:
    http://www.thefrighteners.com/OvertheTopProps.htm

I've seen a few in person and they are cool and all, but don't realy deliver a scare. I think it'd be cool in a static display, but may be not seen in an actual haunted house.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Chuckles the Clown

What exactly does the clown do? Does anyone have a video of the clown in action? I'd be interested in buying one.

Comment

He kind of shakes and moves around, type him in on youtube and theres videos. I think he would make a really good distraction to have a scarer pop out from behind.

Comment

Yeah, he just kinda sits there and shakes, his jaw moves up and down quickly while the rest of his body only moves a little. I agree with Chris, given the right lighting, he could prove to be a great distraction for a scare!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Anyone here have Chuckles that could give us a good review?

Comment

Had him, gave him away. He broke down on me a lot but other then that he was an exelent distraction static. But you had to kind of accentuate he was there with proper lighting otherwise people wouldnt notice him. It helps if you have music playing, the music originating perhaps behind him to attract their notice if you dont have the lighting.

Comment

Working...
              X