No announcement yet.

Behind the scenes tour updates/darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell more tickets this type of thing only comes once a year. Hopefully it comes back next year but you never know? I go with the extend the time of the event too.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

There is ONLY 74 tickets left to the behind the scenes tour...

We are working with the table company to try and figure out how we can get a few more places for people to sit but they claim 260 is max. So we are going to try a configuration with straight tables instead which might increase the number we can hold.

Also if I go with a system where only X amount of people go through the attraction at a time we can add a few more. But still this tour will be sold out this week for sure no matter how many we raise it to because we can't raise it that much.

The system is taking all forms of cards again so get your behind the scenes tickets today if you want to go to that event.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

JUST FYI... ONLY 48 behind the scene tour ticket remain. If I can add more people to this event we will be it would only be something like 50 or so more tops. Just fyi!

Once it is sold it its sold out!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Damon

You live in Missouri. You can go anytime to the Darkness I would think. Be honest you want it kept in St. Louis because it will be cheaper on you and have less traveling expenses. I mean if it were in my state I would say the same thing. Come on now be honest no one is gonna be mad or blame you. Shane and its Damon do you want to give up your ticket so someone out of state Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

If you read the email from Larry, there are still tickets available for the behind the scenes tour of the Darkness. Why would Damon give away his ticket when there are tickets left to buy? Pay the money and buy a ticket. I bought two.
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Actually I thought about buying a ticket but Ive seen the Darkness top to bottom side to side. Larry and Jim have been very kind over the years and let me see this practically anytime I show up or called. I have paid to go to see the Darkness countless times way back when it was in the old Welsch Baby Carriage Factory back in the mid 90's. Many times more than once during the Halloween season. Ive been to the old Terror Visions & Elvira's Nightmare when it was on Washington St. Scream World/ Silo X, Fearfest when they called it that and Creepy World. I have offered to act and do makeup for Larry on Saturday. I will get more enjoyment out of that than anything, helping them out if I can. They have always been very nice and always helped me. Oh and I forgot Tombstone haunted ghost town. Other than the Darkness it was one of my favorites! It was wicked!
              Thanks, Shane
              And its telling it like it is this time Damon.
              Last edited by damon carson; 01-27-2009, 06:16 PM.
              Damon Carson

Comment

TWELVE TICKETS REMAIN if you want to be LOCKED IN...

On Monday I will find out exactly how many more we can add with a table reconfiguration. I think MAYBE we can add another 40 or 50 but not sure yet. So if you want tickets for sure you better get them now...

TWELVE TICKETS REMAIN!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

i so wish i could come!!

but i'm in Ontario Canada, and i'm also to young to travel by my self, and my parents would freak if they were to come!! (there even afraid to come into there own basement!! ((my reptile are down there!!)) )

CALVIN COX
                  CALVIN COX
                  DARK LEGENDS CORPSE
                  Providing Quality Props and Gore to Ontario Canada for 10 years!

Comment

Working...
                  X