Just in time for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in time for Christmas

Due to the overwhelming response I've received from the Rotting Flesh Radio interview, and the numerous order inquiries from individuals wanting a copy of my book, "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur", I went ahead and placed an order with my publishing company. I should have books in stock and ready to ship by early next week. I can't guarantee they'll arrive by Christmas, but I'll do my best! Once I have the books in stock, I'll immediately ship the orders I already have. Any orders received by Noon, will ship the same day they are placed. All orders to the United States will ship via USPS Priority Mail with a 2 to 3 day delivery. These could make the perfect stocking stuffer or Christmas gift for the haunter in your life! Or, this could be the ideal tool for those making a New Year's resolution to start a professional haunted attraction or to take your existing attraction to the next level! You can place your order at http://eurekascreams.com/halloween/hauntbook2.shtml

I'm pasting some feedback on the book below for your review. I hope everyone is having a frightfully awesome holiday season! :twisted:

Kel

"So You Want To Be a Haunt Entrepreneur" Reviews:
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

“The first thing I noticed was that it actually WAS a book!!! It was bound, copyrighted and even had an ISBN number.”

“Would I recommend this book? Absolutely! I would consider this a “MUST HAVE” for any serious Haunter whether you are thinking about the business, or are a seasoned veteran. Most of you have the creativity needed to run an attraction, but many of you do not have the business sense needed. This book can help.”

“In writing this book, I hope Mr. Allen has set a new standard for our Industry. Maybe others need to redefine their own material. Comparatively, either they are merely “booklets” or mostly “pamphlets” and need to charge more like $5.00 to $10.00 or Mr. Allen’s book must become an “encyclopedia” and he needs to charge $100.00!”

By Rich Strelak R&J Productions

“Hi Kelly
    I finished reading your book yesterday. Great job, your book finishes the missing piece to the haunt puzzle.

I have just about all the books and videos out there about starting a haunted house.
    I found that most dealt with charity haunts and not a "For Profit Haunt".

Your book is the first one I could find that covered the business side of a, For Profit Haunt.

If you want to start a for profit haunt, You Need This Book. It goes great with any or all books and video's I have.

Thank Kelly for the "Must Have Book". Great Job”

Gary Shireman
    Midnight Evil Production

“I received my copy in the mail yesterday. Very quick service Kel, thank you. I managed to read most of it last night, and will be finishing up this evening. But I must say that what I’ve read so far, this is a ‘must have’ book for those that are about to start up and new haunt venture as well as those already in business. It looks like you’ve really done your homework Kel.”

The Iron Kingdom.com
    http://www.Ironstock.com

“Just got my copy of your book today Kel....

“After perusing it I'd have to say you've got the most complete book on getting into the haunt thing I could imagine reading.....

Oh I AM enjoying this! I started a thorough read of your work last night and would have to say that you touch on some great points right off the bat. The book is motivational as well.....In the back of my bald head I've actually thought of doing a haunt of my own....now, with this text, I have the tools I need!

BTW: thanks for the plug!!!”
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

"Kel...The book is beyond Excellent! (is there a word for that?) Exceptionally well written, concise and COMPLETE! I am truly impressed at every level. I hope it is a major success and deserves to be THE Bible of the Industry and a manual of note for a long time to come. Puts having your 'Ducks In A Row' on a whole new scale.

CongRATZ!

And thank you for the wonderful inclusion! I'd better warm up the pipes!”

Doug
    Static FX Props

“Very good book! I ordered Thursday night last week and had the book Saturday. You rock!”

Terrorfield

“I just finished the book a few hours ago. Way to go. I know that new haunters as well as old will find this very useful in the years to come.”

Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

“Ok Kel, I read your book.

Very well put together and organized. Easy to find the info you need and the samples where very well written. I used a couple samples myself for my documentation

The part I liked the most was the safety section. In all the years I was with a pro haunt before my home haunt days I though I had everything pretty much down. I never thought about writing a SOP, but I have one now! It's always the little things you miss.”

~~~HauntedWebby~~~
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Some good responses there Kelly.

Also, I am glad you had such a good response for the book from your time on R.F.R. It makes me happy to see we brought new traffic your way. That is my goal, as you already know, to promote the Industry and its Community.

Wish you the best of luck in Life and with the book...oh and that haunt of yours.

Merry Christmas,
    Jonathan

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Jonathan!

Great news! I now have an iventory of books on hand! The books just arrived from the publisher today! Those who have orders in with me... your books shipped out today and should arrive within 3 days. I ship all books out USPS Priority Mail, so they always arrive to their destination within 3 days. Any orders received by Thursday will still make it in time for Christmas so there is still time to get a copy to put in your favorite haunter's (or your own) Christmas stocking! :wink:

You can order online at http://eurekascreams.com/halloween/hauntbook2.shtml

Pleasant Screams!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
      X