Who Would be Interested???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would be Interested???

If I were to develop the following, who would be interested? If this is something you would seriously consider purchasing, please email me at info@eurekascreams.com and let me know. I'd also be interested in knowing what everyone thinks a fair selling price would be for this. If you like, please include this in your email to me as well. Thanks!

Haunted Attraction Fright Team Management Package

A complete companion book, “Haunted Attraction Fright Team Management”, to the “So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur” book, covering topics such as, recruiting your fright team, interviewing fright team candidates, selecting and hiring your fright team, training your fright team and managing your fright team.

A CD containing supporting spreadsheets and documents, including but no limited to the following:

Excel Spreadsheets:

FRIGHT TEAM ACTOR SCHEDULE / SIGN-IN SHEET
    FRIGHT TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION & ROLES
    FRIGHT TEAM WAIVERS & TRAINING MATERIALS CHECK LIST
    FRIGHT TEAM SECURITY SIGN IN SHEET
    MAKEUP ROTATION SCHEDULE
    FRIGHT TEAM AWARD BALLOT

Word Documents:

FRIGHT TEAM HANDBOOK
    FRIGHT TEAM APPLICATION
    FRIGHT TEAM OFFER LETTER
    FRIGHT TEAM CALENDAR
    FRIGHT TEAM COMPENSATION
    FRIGHT TEAM RULES
    FRIGHT TEAM LIABILITY WAIVER
    FRIGHT TEAM ACTOR TRAINING WORKSHOP INVITE
    FRIGHT TEAM ACTOR JOB OVERVIEW
    FRIGHT TEAM FLOATER JOB OVERVIEW
    FRIGHT TEAM SECURITY JOB OVERVIEW
    SECURITY USE OF FORCE PROTOCOL
    AWARD DINNER FLYER/ANNOUNCEMENT
    APPRECIATION & AWARD DINNER INVITE

A complete “Orientation and Safety Training” Video Seminar presented by Kelly Allen, that haunted attractions can use to present Actor Orientation and Safety material to potential and existing Fright Team members.

Thanks for your past support and for your consideration!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel, I sent you an email! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I think that would be a great companion to your book.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Kel,

I think that would be a great package to offer people who have purchased your book. They would be a fool not to get such a detailed and complete package.

I have had many email conversations and chats with Kelly, he has helped me and the the Haunt we opened in 08. Kelly shares allot of information and enlightens you, in areas that most would not even consider.

Thank you Kelly for the help and support in last years endeavor. I have learned allot from your book as well as you personally, I hope to use and implement a good portion of the knowledge gained from you for years to come.

This industry needs allot more people like Kelly. People willing to share information and give back (or pay forward) to the industry, not just take take take.
        Ken
        www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

I think that it would be a great idea and your other book is so full of info can't wait to see whhat u could do with this one... good luck and hope to see u got my order....

Comment

I would love for you to put that together, if you could include info on how you work with sponsors, that would be awesome.
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for the positive feedback here and in emails. Ken, you made me blush man. I really don't feel like I'm doing anything more than others have done for me in this industry so it really is great when I have an opportunity to pay it forward.

I appreciate all the kind words of support and I'm motivated to see this through and make it happen! :grin:

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Comment

I would love to see this available.
                  "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

Put me on the list!
                    I want the book now, lol.
                    It will be great, your first book was a big help!

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Sounds like an incredible piece of refrence work.
                      Unfortunately for me it wouldn't help my situation at all because you still need "people" and they are mostly elderly, too young, too scared, or have no work ethic,locally speaking, which means most of my employees drive 65 miles to be here and they are good.
                      We couldn't get most of our employees in the past to even show up 30 minutes early and we were paying them for those 30 minutes!? (And I'm not talking about the guys driving 65 miles either!)
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I would be interested

I'm a future haunter who is planning to open my first haunt in two seasons and I am currently seeking all the advice I can get but I have to say it is extremely hard to find anything at all on how to start up. I hope you do put something like that together. I know it would benefit me and I'm sure it would benefit others that are in the same situation as me. ~Sean~

Comment

I am in the same position as brucejuice39. I want to start a haunt this season, but I doubt that will happen...unless I get some serious help/money. But this addition to the series would be perfect.
                          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

I'll Buy it!

I'd buy it! how long you think it will be? It would be very helpful before this haunting year =)

PS: I loved the first one!

~NatetheGreat
                            Fearoverload.com

Comment

Thanks for the continued words of support and interest, both on the forums and via email! I'm getting busy working on this project and I hope to have a package available by this summer! If you are interested and you'd like to be the first to receive an announcement when the Haunted Attraction Fright Team Management package is ready for market, please be sure to shoot me an email so I can add you the database of people who have contacted me expressing an interest. You can email me at info@eurekascreams.com I really do appreciate all the kind words of encouragement, interest and support!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X