looking for ideas????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ideas????

I am trying to build somthing a little different but am having some problem's....
    I am trying to create the feeling that u are rolling along say in a sitting or lying position but without having somthing physically moving forward or back. I kind of want u to be able to feel like your going down an old dirt path with moving, but do want moving parts to work this... I know this is wired but if someone has any ides would be great...

This is going to be a 2nd attraction to are haunt this 2009 year and is somthing that I have had on my mind for a real long time also going to be a huge prop when finished...

Simple

It's called a gimbal. They are used in motion simulators. They aren't cheap to buy, but you can build a basic one yourself that could probably cover your needs. Look them up online, they have stuff about them everywhere.

Comment

hey thankz for the link wasn't on for a few days been busy, but that is another root we may go...

Comment

Yea you have to go another rout because the gimbal suggestion won't work. It would be WAY to complilcated and WAY to expensive.
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
        X