Rogues Hollow Website Marketing Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogues Hollow Website Marketing Packages

Now that everyone is in the build up frame of mind don't forget the most important aspect of your haunt: The marketing! Rogues Hollow has long been offering our Marketing packages that include everything a haunt needs to get a firm grip on their marketing and website for the new year! Right now we're offering early bird discounts leading up to Transworld in March. Be sure to visit us at www.RoguesHollow.com or view our marketing packages directly at: http://www.rogueshollow.com/haunted_house_websites/website_marketing_packages.html

We have packages that will fit just about any haunts needs and if you don't see what your looking for then call or email us for a custom quote!
    Christopher Brielmaier
    Rogues Hollow Productions
    www.RoguesHollow.com
    www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
    info@rogueshollow.com
    PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Those are great deals...

I have ONE suggestion for ALL would be clients... HIRE NOW! Don't wait until the last minute. Chris is ONLY one guy, as are most of these web designers. So if you want the best work and the most attention you might consider doing something today before Transworld, or waiting until August like every other Tom, Dick and Harry.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Chris does an awesome job on web design. He is more than helpful with ideas for new sites and artwork. He answered emails within minutes/hours and customer service is great. He listened to our ideas and put our logo and design together the first time around. I highly recommend using him. We had so many compliments on our logo and print material. He was great at providing everything quickly and answering questions from other designers (ie billboards, signage, tickets, etc). We are actually having him set up our online store this year along with the haunt website.

I am very hard to please! Chris does an awesome job and I highly recommend him if you are looking for realistic design work.

Comment

I've been planning on using him ever since I new I needed a website for my haunt. I'm glad to now have confirmation that he is also very helpful. Thanks for the info guys.
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone I appreciate it!
          Christopher Brielmaier
          Rogues Hollow Productions
          www.RoguesHollow.com
          www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
          info@rogueshollow.com
          PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

Chris, check your PM

Comment

Working...
            X