Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Raycliff Manor Web-mercial by Elswarro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Raycliff Manor Web-mercial by Elswarro!

I had the opportunity today to review a rough-draft of the new Raycliff Manor web-mercial that is being developed by Jason at Elswarro. He has a few final tweaks to make and then I'm finally going to be able to share it! A number of people have contacted me to ask how it came out and what I thought of Jason's work. I think when you see the final product it is going to speak for itself! I'm so excited to have the final version and get it on my website, Myspace page, and everywhere else I can share it, including here. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little excitement, but I should be posting the new Raycliff Manor video here soon!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel,

That's AWESOME news!!! We will be having Jason do our TV ad, which will also be our web-mercial... I can't wait to see what he's done for Raycliff Manor, I'm sure it's AMAZING!!! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Is Elswarrso the best choice as far a commercial's go or does he have a competitor?
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

We had DAV Productions in Vegas do a commercial for us last season. We gave them carte blanc to come up with a concept all their own. They did a GREAT job and had a blast doing it.

We are in discussions with them now and they feel they want to create a new Haunt commercial each year. This is good news for the industry in that they would offer that commercial to haunts in other markets. These guys do national type programing which really shows in the quality of work they did for us. This is definately not a typical "loving hands at home" style haunt commercial. It would cost you $10-15,000 to have one done like this.

With this one in the can, they can just add your individual info on the end and it may only cost you about $500 to lease it in your individual market. You save all the production cost!

If your are interested, email me direct so I can forward info, rich@rjproductions.biz

Take a look.................................
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

10 to 15 g's for a custom? Nice!!

I'm jealous......
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

RJ Productions, that video is intense. Just awesome! It looks 3D.

Comment

Here we go. I hope I'm doing this right...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtR4LBDwzwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtR4LBDwzwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

Kel
              Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 01-20-2009, 08:35 PM.
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

-Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Bravo! Bravo!

Comment

Thanks Tyler! You'll have to tell me what I was doing wrong. LOL

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

I hope this helps!

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=2122

And awesome commercial... Jason does THE BEST work and this just reassures us that we're going with the right company here! Thanks for sharing this AWESOME video! -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

your too kind tyler! this was a fun video to produce and Kel is awesome to work with!

Comment

Elswarro,

Your videos are simply fantastic. This one is no exception. I love it. I particularly like the way that you light your subjects. You have a great knack for setting the mood in all your videos.

I like the dolly shot in the very first scene. The special effects in this video look great too. The whole production looks like a Hollywood movie trailer.

Very nice job elswarro.

Tim B.

Comment

Thanks Tim!! The bummer is Youtube really kills the quality of video.....but its an easy method to spread the word. I guess its a give/take thing we have to deal with!
                            Last edited by elswarro; 01-20-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Thanks again Tyler and thanks again Jason!

Kel
                              sigpic
                              Kelly Allen
                              www.RaycliffManor.com
                              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                              X