Yesterday's Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's Score!

Yesterday Lee was running errands and noticed this sitting out front of a junk store. He said he almost passed by but decided to stop. We're both glad he did. He got it for only $20!!!

The crazy thing is we had decided to completely redo the Lab Room/Scene and we were saying we wished we could find a real old gurney! Then one manifests!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Just rust it up a bit and it's PERFECT! Awesome find! It sometimes amazes me what can be found on the corner, another mans treasure! Congrats! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
      The crazy thing is we had decided to completely redo the Lab Room/Scene and we were saying we wished we could find a real old gurney! Then one manifests!
      Aha! This further proves my claim that there is, in fact, a Haunt Fairy.

Comment

What did you call me!? Just kidding... LMAO!
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Congrats! Everytime i find something like that its either mangled beyon repair or people just see that i want it and jack up a price to an unreasonable amount because all the stores in my neighborhood are pretty greedy.

Comment

That's an amazing find, and you can't beat the price!
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sweet and only $20.00!
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks! I hope everyone has some incredible finds between now and your opening day/season this year! I mentioned it a while back, but freecycle.com is a great way to gain some good finds! Just last week someone posted that they had two satellite dishes they wanted to get rid of. We frabbed them and we're going to incorporate them into our Lab this year. :-D

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Like Frank Zappa said:

At the end of "Brown Shoes Don't Make It" : "Gotta meet the Gurneys and a dozen grey attorneys!"
                  At first I thought it was a hospital bed and I thought it looked pretty flimsey compared to the World War Two ones I have , of course it would take a fork lift to carry them around with someone laying on them. (Those old beds might be haunted, think of the miserable stories they could tell....)
                  A guy who used to work for me had to sleep on an Army surplus cot his Dad brought home (10 kids in the family) He left the cot to use the bathroom and when he came back a soldier was on the cot and said it was "His bed" and wouldn't get up, so the kid slept on the floor.
                  The next morning he told everyone about this , his Father asked him what the soldier looked like?
                  "I don't know because he had no face." Said the 3 yr. old child.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X