Kallie, this may be viewed more in the fright forum. Don't hesitate to post it there. The help wanted section is more like a job forum for hiring help. I sent you a PM, too, answering a few of your questions.
As I'm still new to this site, trying to figure out where to post what, I also got the feeling that everyone set up a haunted house that works the best for him, or the area he present it in.
I'm an entertainer for at least 25 years, also running setup haunted houses at parties, fete's etc. now and then. The only haunted houses you get in South Africa (because thats where I'm from ) is may be schoolkids set up their own for some school function. One guy I know got a small tent type house going around to showgrounds. Wish I could import one of you're guy's to set up one here!
I only used actors before in themed rooms, and a witch guide, with some puzzles like how to get through a door, wierd bottles with funny ingrediants on selves, jars with organ pieces to feel, spiders, cocoons, etc. I do find that the use of animatronics differ quite a bit between everyone. Stuff like this is not known at all in my country, and not even seen.
So I was wondering if anyone can tell me more on the following :
1. On the site www.hauntedprops.com/ they got this inflatable haunted
houses 'The Creature' and 'The Giant'. Will you use something like that?
2. Does anyone know or ordered from this site before?
3. 'Unit 70' looks like a great trustworthy site, but how do their prices compere, or where will you go?
4. If only use 1 or 2 animatronics in the house to set the scene, will it be okay?
5. If so, will you go for floor standing units, floor creeping or sitting stuff, wall
Thanx, have a spooky day!
Thanx a lot SpFXChic, I'll drag it over and answer you in mail.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)