Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First New Animatronic for 2009

Hello Everyone!
    This is Janene at Distortions. We just developed a new product called "Grandma" This product is unqiue because it is a foam filled latex piece with a metal armature and a strong AC motor that rocks her back and forth which in turn either rocks the rocking chair or rocks her back and forth on a still chair for 198.00! "Grandma" comes with a CD that you can use of her talking and laughing. You provide the chair (or rocking chair) and plug her in. No assembly. All electric.
    This is a pro haunt quality piece at a crazy price. This is premiring this Saturday at the Houston Trade Show in the Morris Booth (#2525). This is an introductory price so be sure to order within the next couple of weeks to make sure that you can get in on this special price. She should be on the website later today. Call us at 970-351-0100 for more information.
    Thanks - Janene
    Attached Files

Wow, $198.00 you can't get most haunt related things at that price, very cool. Will you be showing this off in St. Louis?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

She will be in St. Louis, although the price could possibly go up some. This is an introductory price.

Comment

I had to call to confirm the price and it really is selling for only $198.00! We got our order in! Shipping wasn't bad at all either, only $20.93! Thanks Janene for your assistance with our order!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Yea there will at least be a few animatronics there. Nice price too.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Wow that is great! And I like the price! How much more will it be at Transworld? Hopefully closer to $200.00 than $300.00.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Damon!

Look for my "Celebrity Underware" booth at Transworld.
              All under $300! Signed by highly personal stains.
              (I said "Look for my booth, this doesn't mean that you will actually find it there!)
              Take the time to check out your own pants, see what I mean? Did you find something?
              And you're not even at Transworld!
              Good work!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Grandma arrived!

"Grandma" from Distortions arrived yesterday... SHE IS BAD @$$!!! As soon as we hook up a sound system for her, I will try to take a video shot of her inside Raycliff Manor to share. In haunt lighting people are definitely going to think she'd a real person rocking in the chair! The detail on this lovely lady is astounding, right down to her wrinkly knees and knobby toes! LOL This product is as "plug and play" as it gets.

Janene and the rest of the Distortions Team, THANKS for an AWESOME product and a FANTASTIC price! Thanks for the incredibly great Customer Service as well!

Kel
                Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM.
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Mine is due to arrive this week I believe - can't wait! Thanks for the great tip.
                  Scott Simmons
                  The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                  http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

There was another new prop from distortions at the Vegas show. It had Sam in the name but I can't be sure. Worked in the same manner as granny and looked really cool.
                    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

We got our two grannys yesterday. If anyone has a second story window on an old victorian facade she would look killer rocking in the window.Kind of a Norman Bates thing. All she would need is her hair in a bun. Just a thought...
                      Greg
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Best deal of the year!

Got Gradma last week and she started complaining about not having her dentures nag nag nag she wouldn't shut up!
                        And Scream Theme Studios doesn't have dental plain for our props.
                        So I had to buy her new dentures. $1600.00 for teeth..... Nice real nice!

We got ours last week, Distortions is one of the best!
                        This maybe the deal of the year.

(We added the teeth)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sts; 03-11-2009, 10:31 PM.

Chris @
                        Scream Theme Studios
                        Fort Collins CO.

Battleofthehauntedhouses.com
                        Screamtheme.com

Comment

can't wait to see a video of her

Comment

You can view her on our website (www.distortionsunlimited.com) Just put Grandma in the search box and you will be re-directed to her page. There is a YouTube video of her from our studio.

Comment

Distortions, can we still get Grandma for $198 or has the price gone up now?

Comment

Working...
                              X