X-RAYS on EBAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-RAYS on EBAY!

Anyone looking for x-rays for your haunted attraction lab? Check this out on ebay...

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bestbu...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

That's funny, I just found that seller two days ago. I will be getting some for one of the haunts we are working on this year.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wow

We have a few hundred of these a doctors office gave us last year! I did not realize we were sitting on a little gold mine LOL! Shane and its hold your breath Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!
        Ordered some just now.

And graystone, did you just ask them for them? I was thinking about asking our local hospital, but wasn't sure if they would be willing to give them away.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Dang! That's awesome. I would gladly include those in a haunt. Thanks for posting the link.

Hey Shane, did you just ask a doctor's office, did they come to you, or what? Also, please tell me what you did to manage to sucker them into giving you all of those for free.
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Some doctors will jsut give them away if you ask (they are usually older ones). If you, or anyone in your family, has had x-rays you are allowed to request those (that's how I've accumulated my collection).
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

To Answer You Question

One of my guys actually Dr. Graystone asked for them. They were going to throw them away all we had to do is cut the name of the person off. Ask your family doctor if they have any old xrays they are throwing out. They will give them to you just ask you will be surprised! You can always go through the Doctors dumpster what a gold mind LOL! Shane and its that will be 19.99 for the tip Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

There Was a New Dentist In town...

He asked me if I could use a bunch of false teeth and impressions like teeth?
                He had no problem giving these up since the office had been closed for awhile before he came along , the previous dentist retired at 85 and I'm very sure most of the people whose teeth made these impressions have been dead and buried for quite awhile.
                They add a certain "Pizzazz!" to a plastic head or even a paper mache one..because they look So Real..because they are! (sort of..)
                There were some pretty scary examples of missing and strange looking teeth in that mix.
                ..and then late that night under the full moon they all came scratching on my door.....
                "Weeee wunt marr teefff!"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                  One of my guys actually Dr. Graystone asked for them. They were going to throw them away all we had to do is cut the name of the person off.
                  *nod*
                  Watch out for HIPAA. Make sure you get that personal information off the xrays!

Comment

True!

Some people are very sensitive to being seen THAT Naked!
                    (Bone fetishers, I guess ruin it for everyone!)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X