Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've done the following theme rooms :

1. Laboratory
    ( Bottles & vases with weird organisims, organs, blood, teeth etc. Insects and bugs, spiders and webs. ) Vampire artist
    2. Toy room
    ( Use evil clown for Jack in the box, walking around toypuppets, spiderwebs )
    3. Electric chair & torture chamber
    ( Guy in electric chair, guy on hanging rope, body pieces on table and bucket )
    4. Scientist room
    ( Mad scientist holding his one arm cut off, Body cut open, body cut in half, rats )
    5. Death room with mummies & skeletons
    ( Skeleton puppets, Mummy artist, Yoda [ cause I had an excellent mask, looks like a statue until you pass it ], bats, spiders, big spider, fountain with appearing crocodile through waterfall )

What theme's did you do that worked best for you?
    Kallie Kapriolle

Following the actual history of this house,

I could historically re-create a " wierd orgasims" room, since this house was very probably a "House" of ill-repute. (probably why it's haunted.)
    Maybe if I could bottle some of them up ala "Ghostbusters"?
    "No! Don't open THAT bottle!"
    "hah,hah, hah, hah, HAH!"
    "I'm going to have to call the Police, you destroyed my display, do you have any idea how long it took me to coax that 1870 "O" into that little bottle?"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Would love to see your house from the outside or the entrance.
      Kallie Kapriolle

Comment

The smartest thing or wierdest my mom did was hold on to all my baby teeth. Its kinda creepy when you think about it but they make good for science rooms and labs
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

May be you can stick them on some creepy baby puppet ?
          Kallie Kapriolle

Comment

LMAO Tater! I thought it was weird that my Mom still has my twin brother's and my baby hair from our first haircut!

Kel

Rooms We've done... Because we have a Victorian Manor theme, we've included...

Gallery
            Foyer
            Living Room
            Dining Room
            Kitchen
            Bathroom
            Bedroom
            Closet
            Hall
            Attic
            Library
            Dungeon
            Endless Curtain Hall
            Lab
            Body Bag Freezer
            Boiler Room
            Crypts
            Mausoleum

We've also done...

Fog/Stobe
            Clown Hall
            Blackout

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

We have a toxic spill center that is really fun to work in its kind of like an abandoned/infested labratory a'la resident evil. Its funny we have fake doors that people try to go through and experiment stations through out with failed experiments.

Odette
              “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I always wanted to put up a lot of bell buttons at my entrance of my house, but the idea of the fake doors in the house make me think of really doing it in the ghosthouse, where one of the buttons will unlock the door. The rest can be one or more for squirting water in your face. Some buttons that play different messages. Some doing nothing, Some with a light electric shock. Some with a load bang or light effect etc.
                Kallie Kapriolle

Comment

Two "Themes" Here

1.) "It's a haunted, haunted house."

2.) Jim is crazy!

there you go. "Jim is crazy is of course no big thing except that it's my house and I just slammed the massive heavy door behind you and dropped the heavy steel bar across it, sort of locking you all in here with ME!
                  The front room has a lot happenig in there as I strive to make a good, lasting, first room impression.
                  The second room is the kitchen, it was also the kitchen in 1870, complete with gargoyles and appliances and some critters and creatures and a secret passage doorway that has mysteriously moved over the years...
                  Then comes "The Waiting Room".............still waiting?
                  There's the Alien Fetus Incubator, the Orgasmotron Machine, Combination Beef-Jerky/Tanning Bed.
                  The room with 6 ways out, at least 2 of the 6 are not obvious and each one does head off in a new direction and during the tour all of them will be tried.
                  There's a sample, it's too late, bedtime......zzzzzzzzzzz!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X