No announcement yet.

Vortex/Spinning Tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice crafsmanship. Have you thought of building a tunnel that the first 10' was spinning right handed and then the next 10' spinning left handed? I am curious because I have been thinking of building something like this.

Comment

Very impressive Joe! Nice craftsmanship.
      I was thinking about the gap between the two tunnels and was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of it. Like hiding an actor there!

Comment

Joe does great work! We don't have a standard tunnel from him but we do have several other custom tunnel like big effects he made and they are very cool.

Thanks!
        Ben Armstrong
        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
        www.Fearworld.com
        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

We have both a GEP Vortex Tunnel and Dark Attraction's Spinning Tunnel. You can't really go wrong with either one. Kind of hard to imagine, but they are very different in construction from each other. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but either one is a fine addition.
          http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

I have had one of Joe's oldest vortex models for going on SEVEN years now. Compared to the ones he offers now, mine looks like it was made it the stone age... but you know what? It still, TO THIS DAY, runs and looks GREAT! I have always stood by Joe's vortex products, the work and pride he puts into them shows. Like I said, mine has been running for almost seven years now, which would be, by my book , about 600 or more hours of continuous use, and every year, she runs like a charm. Joe's tunnels are great, and for the price, you cant beat it!
            www.Doomsdayproductions.com
            www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Joe,

Are you going to be at Transworld? We're looking to pick one up at the show! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Spinning tunnel discount

Just wanted to let everyone know that HHA members can now receive a $500 discount on a spinning tunnel.

www.spinningtunnel.com
                Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Hmm

We have wooden rings.......never have had an issue and it has been in operation for 10 years now.

We got it from Rich and Shawn at Extreme scream......or the ticket company Scream Pass.
                  Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Free upgrade

We are now offering a free bargrating ("see-through") type floor upgrade.

This offer is good for a limited time!

Check out www.spinningtunnel.com
                    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Working...
                    X