Cheap theatrical contact lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap theatrical contact lenses?

Ok i know this has been asked probably a thousand times before but does anyone know a good site for cheap theatrical contact lenses? Im asking because all the sites i have found charge a fortune. Im looking for perhaps under 100 dollars average? Because i dont have a lot of money floating around but i think they would be a great addition to my characters costume.

Off the top of my head, there's Vampfangs.com. They have a selection of theatrical contacts that cost only $60 per pair.
    Last edited by Smiley; 01-25-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Beautifull, thanks Smiley i found exactly what i was looking for.

Comment

Which ones are you looking for? It is difficult to purchase them on the internet. I have some from my store. We have extremely strict guidelines to follow to sell them and it's about impossible. I have some typical ones in stock, but I think you might be looking for the special order ones. Send me a pm or call 570-660-5504 and I'll see if I can help you out.

Comment

"Theatrical contact?"

Here I thought this was going to explore touching customers theatrically?
          Maybe going into a theatrical slap across the chops, accentuated for effect by adding a sound defect?
          Or maybe funny Uncle Clem grabbing and pinching the little Nephew in the armpit where a tickle leaves a bruise.(Then later after the crying subsides Uncle Clem tries to take the boy to a tavern for a beer but the 5 year old doesn't drink...anymore.)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya the cheapest ive seen is sixty bucks too! Thats your best bet.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Is there any good websites for cheap PERSCRIPTION contacts? I have really bad eyes so i have to have perscription contacts. The last pair i bought ran me around $300. Granted i have not seen anyone with the same ones but still looking for a place to get a better deal.

Odette
              “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

A lot of contact sites also offer perscription. Either you gotta dig around a lil in the site or give em a call. But if you can find it, before calling to see weather or not they offer custom contact lenses check out other sites. Naturally they are going to be quiet expensive.

Comment

Folks just so you know I got my dealership with the contact company because I had a prescription and faxed it in online. My eye doctor would not verify the prescription because he couldn't see it in my eye and they would not ship the item. Even if you don't want them with a script, we are still by law suppose to have one giving the correct fitting of the contact to your eye. You may have some problems like I did to get them.

You can get them in prescription but it does take longer. We have to order them with the companies.

I spoke to the FDA about all of this because I was a bit mislead by the company I purchased them from. It's not easy to legally sell them. We used them for people just in our haunt and stopped trying to sell them to the public at the store because it was just to hard. I will sell them to haunters however. Just some FYI.

Comment

Working...
                  X