Friday the 13th is coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th is coming.

Whos going to see it? Whos not going to see it? Who is against it, as in who thinks its going to be garbage and wont waste money on a ticket?

I'm really excited about this movie... why? All of Micheal Bays remakes (Amityville, Texas Chainsaws, etc.) have been AWESOME!!!! Can't wait! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hahahah Honestly im looking forward to it as well. Not just because of him but because i want to see the new jason.

Comment

I thought this post title was referring to Feb. 13th , A Friday approaching soon.
        Some people make it a point to go to a haunted house on Friday the 13ths.
        I might be real busy that night?
        Free chainsaw parking by the front door..outside.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thats exactly what I thought. But hey I'm excited for bofe. The date is always fun and I might be able to use it to entice my girlfriend. ; ) And the movie should prove to be very fun to watch and scream at. HAHAHAHAHA.
          Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

It looks pretty good. Some Michael Bay movies are pretty good. He seems like a douche though. I kind of enjoy the remakes. I saw the trailer for Last house on the Left yesterday.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Caught some good trailers of this on utube. It looks like it will be a decent remake. The remake of Chainsaw I really liked. Wasnt a big fan of the 2nd, it was scary but to brutal and gory. I think you can make a horror movie without all the gore. Just my opinion. Halloween is my favorite movie of all time. Not much gore at all in that one.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

I agree with you on that. Halloween is a great, scary, menacing, and it doesnt make you sick to boot! See a lot of new directors are under the impression that the audience puking is somehow a relation to how scared the are. So they gore it up as much as possible.

Comment

I will be there to see it for sure!!! When I went and saw "The Unborn" last weekend they showed the Jason Preview and it looked killer!
                  ~Bill Mlinac
                  The Deadland Haunted House
                  www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                  www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

I won't say I'm going to rush to the theater to see it, but it'll be neat to see a newe take on him.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks for the videos larry!
                          Hey well it looks like they stayed similar to the original commercial layout...this looks promising so far! I cant wait! Me and the other crew members of the haunt are going out in full costume. Hahaha

Comment

No.

Those weren't just "videos" or "trailers", that was the entire movie!
                            Just like other businesses and industrys that can increase profits by selling you less, the new movie /profit formula will see much shorter movies from now on..."How do you like me NOW?"

hahahahaa!
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim you got 2 Friday the 13th's coming up one in February and one in March. How often does that happen? Hope you have good luck on those days I usually do.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X