Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got Our Logo!!

Attention...Attention, Everyone!

I'm here to announce and show off our new logo. It's EXACTLY what I had invisioned and it took Pumpkinhead Design to pull it out of this mass I call a brain. All I did was explain once and only once what I desired and he did it! Here it is:

Check out Pumpkinhead Design at:

http://www.pumpkinheaddesign.com/

Thanks, Braden!!

It's very identifiable! Why didn't the Hair Club For Men come up with a logo like this?

So inturn there is a catch phrase " I'm not just president of the Scream Extreme!...I'm a client!"
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Very Cool Emp! :twisted: Great job PH!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Great job, PH!

I love it, Emp! Something very eerie about the head that really sticks with you!
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

The subtle psychology of it (in a scary way) probably has something to do with the one front tooth being centered right under the nose.
          That's "different".
          It is a memorable logo, and that's the majority of the importance when you consider why have a logo?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
            The subtle psychology of it (in a scary way) probably has something to do with the one front tooth being centered right under the nose.
            That's "different".
            It is a memorable logo, and that's the majority of the importance when you consider why have a logo?
            Yep, that and the fact that it looks like a veiny baby head with adult ears and mouth.
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Hay There! Now you are talking about my baby pictures!
              It took me many years to grow into my ears!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

nice empress

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am glad it works for you Empress! If anybody else needs new logos or websites before transworld, PM me, I would be glad to make your nightmares come true!
                  -PH
                  www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Great job, stands out.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                    X