New UNIT70 stuff on their website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UNIT70 stuff on their website

For those of you who love UNIT70 stuff, they have roughly 15 plus new items in various categories on their products page on their website.

Does anyone know if they confirmed St. Louis yet? Last I heard they had not. It would be a shamed if they didn't go.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I saw nothing new on the site that hasn't been on there for 6 months now...

Darkangel

Comment

I looked well all I saw were the elves.

Thanks!

Ben
        NETHERWORLD
        Ben Armstrong
        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
        www.Fearworld.com
        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

I talked to Bo yesterday. Right now he's working on some custom clowns for my new Terror Visions. I know he's got a lot to do plus he's making new stuff for 2009 right now.

One of his new big items will be something he's custom making for me that I know. So I was kinda surprised to see someone say his site was updated so I guess its not.

As for him coming to St. Louis he has not confirmed yet.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I hope they show in St. Louis since I promise to pick up the crouching vampire for my 5 year old boy, so he can scare his 13 year old sister.

Comment

I hear they are extremely busy and usually stay busy, and the doing the show would slow them down even more. Even if they don't show you can order from them now...

Darkangel

Comment

It's very different to order from a website than to see the stuff at a show.

Comment

Grimley

Trust me. Its doubtful you will see them at the show. Dont let that stop you. These guys are the best in the Industry and I do mean the BEST. I wish some vendors would follow their business practices! They do awsome work, they are as honest as the day is long, if there is a problem they will call you and help you through it ( its rare though their stuff holds up great) and they have some of if not the most realistic props out there.

Call Brady tell him Shane sent ya and if you don't like what you get. I WILL BUY IT BACK MYSELF!! Now how can you go wrong with that? Shane and its BO, Brady you guys are my boys. Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Grimey, If they don't show, then you don't have much choice. Shane is right, buy with confidence what you see pictured will be what you get, or better. If they do not show it only shows how responsible they are as a company, putting their customers first and taking care of orders they already have versus taking more at Transworld then they can handle which will hurt them in the long run...

Darkangel

Comment

I believe the quality is good. It's just that pictures don't usually do the piece justice. You can't see the true size, weight, paint job or material. That is why we order 99% from the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimley View Post
                        I believe the quality is good. It's just that pictures don't usually do the piece justice. You can't see the true size, weight, paint job or material. That is why we order 99% from the shows.
                        I know what you saying, we bought 4 static props from them last year off there website. 2 of the those props looked different in person then from the website. We bought bubbles the evil clown and if you see him on there website he has an orange face. We got the prop and he has a white face. It's no biggie he still looks awesome!!!
                        ~Bill Mlinac
                        The Deadland Haunted House
                        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                          I know what you saying, we bought 4 static props from them last year off there website. 2 of the those props looked different in person then from the website. We bought bubbles the evil clown and if you see him on there website he has an orange face. We got the prop and he has a white face. It's no biggie he still looks awesome!!!
                          I thought the product we got looked even better than the pictures of it. Usually the stuff we get from other vendors doesn't look as good as when you see it at Transworld or online but the unit 70 stuff looked even better when it arrived.
                          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                          X