Steelers or Cardinals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers or Cardinals???

I will be pulling for the Cardinals. I'm a huge Kurt Warner fan and well the Cardinals use to play in St. Louis. Plus I like the underdogs!

Larry
    Arizona Cardinals
    44.74%
    Pitt Steelers
    55.26%
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

It would be nice to see the cards win but the Steelers are going to eat them for lunch.lol.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I have been a Steelers fan since I was a little kid. To prove it, Bubby Brister is still one of my all time favorite players, that's a TRUE fan to say that!

Anyway, I think this time I'd be happier to see the Cardinals win. I've liked them or years as well back when they had Tupa, then Esiason for quarterback and Chuck Cecil was drilling people then got kicked out of the league for it! Warner is awesome, and this team deserves to win so a big part of me will be cheering them on, the Steelers just won it a few years back...

If the Cardinals win, maybe that wll be a sign for the Cubs to win soon too?

Allan

Comment

The Cubs, you ask for to much.lol.
        Originally posted by MDKing View Post
        I have been a Steelers fan since I was a little kid. To prove it, Bubby Brister is still one of my all time favorite players, that's a TRUE fan to say that!

Anyway, I think this time I'd be happier to see the Cardinals win. I've liked them or years as well back when they had Tupa, then Esiason for quarterback and Chuck Cecil was drilling people then got kicked out of the league for it! Warner is awesome, and this team deserves to win so a big part of me will be cheering them on, the Steelers just won it a few years back...

If the Cardinals win, maybe that wll be a sign for the Cubs to win soon too?

Allan
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Steelers

GO STEELERS!!!!!!There going to scare the cardnals.AND THEN WIN!!!!!!

Comment

the cardinals will fly away
            terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

What's the question: Who do I want to win or who do I think will win?

Comment

Who will win is the poll and who do you want to win is the post.

I voted for Cardinals and Cardinals.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Um......go Sox?

Comment

Hard to say, I like both teams. What I would really like is for the Lions to quit hiring St.Louis's reject coaches.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Go Cardinals!
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

CARDINALS BABY all the WAY!!!!!!!
                        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

A group of the Steelers volunteer at our haunt every year. As such...

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im impartial the chargers got destroyed by the steelers. But we played garbage that day so i suppose we deserved it. But yeah the steelers have an amazing defense, best in the NFL i think. So yeah Steelers are going to decimate the Cardinals!

Comment

The Chargers beating the Colts was a waste IMHO. The Colts would have faired better, the Chargers eliminated a better team two years in a row. The Colts should have been in the Superbowl....

Allan

Comment

Working...
                              X