Trebuchet available - Best Price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trebuchet available - Best Price!

I thought it'd be gone by now - I had a couple of serious offers that fizzled out in the end, so it's still here - the Medieval Trebuchet!
    This is a WORKING catapult, built as a bizarre little sideshow game at a very popular St Paul haunt. It is small compared to it's historic cousins, but is a fairly faithful copy of those seige engines. It is approximately 8' long x 6' high plus the 8' throwing arm. It has two stabilizer legs making it 8' wide, while the main structure is approx 3' wide. I made it to be broken down to it's components so it may be easier to transport and store.

LIST PRICE - $750. Haunters special - best offer takes it home!

Ideal for people like me who watch "The Addams Family" and thinks they're perfectly nice, normal people.
    All my other sale props are gone - only new, made to order from here on out.
    Attached Files

Any video of it in action?
    pm sent

Comment

Where are you located? I'm in California
      I building a maze for a RenFair
      That would be cool to have
      Gary
      Midnight Evil Productions
      www.MidnightEvil.com
      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Trebuchet

I never did get any video of it in action - I guess I need to get a digital vid camera one of these days! Maybe when I sell this thing?

I am in Arden Hills, Minnesota, a Northern suburb of St Paul. It can ship anywhere!

Comment

Working...
        X