Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major retailers to attend st. Louis show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major retailers to attend st. Louis show...

Not my place to mention the MAJOR retailers who will attend the St. Louis Show but they are COMING! I know several of the MAJOR RETAIL chains and they are ALL COMING TO ST. LOUIS SHOW!

One group i bringing like 8 people including the owners.

Apparently some retail operations are selling more and more simple animations for yard haunters. This coming year there will be MORE GIANT HALLOWEEN STORES THAN EVER...

Every Circuit City store will be OPEN... Home Decor (Home Depots) are closing and will put massive store space out there. I'm sure the retail stores will be bigger than ever this year.

IF you are a vendor you had better make a good showing!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,

Circuit City is going out of business how could they possibly be open? Or am I just misunderstanding you... Oh well either way they do need to make a great showing.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

What he is saying is that there will be space for these Halloween retailers to rent. Last year Spirt Halloween store could not open in Gainesville because they could not find a place to rent. It would not surprise me if this year they came back to Gainesville and opened in the old Circuit City building. This also may make it easy for some haunters to find a place to rent for thier haunts.
      Last edited by SomeThingInTheIce; 01-30-2009, 04:25 PM.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

There is a circuit City about 3 miles from my home and I've always said years ago. When ever this place closes down, it would make for a great building for a haunted house. It's on a major road and it's a very nice sized building. Look whats happening now to CC, it's closing and I am in need of a new location for my haunt. It's really ashame but everything happens for a reason.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Why is it a secret who is coming. If major vendors are coming then both they AND Transworld should be shouting it from the rooftops to get more buyers there.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Thats a good point its free marketing... Kinda.. use the the name of Transworld to boast that they are gonna be there to attract more people to atleast check out their website.

"Oh man if there at Transworld they gotta be good!"

Thats something to use...
            Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Circuit City will be closed and those retail spaces will open up within 3 months. They are just ONE of hundreds of retail spaces that have come open for rent. Halloween retailers will have a field day with locations. In fact haunted houses probably could pick up some sweet locations as well.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X