Walking trail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking trail lights

What do you use to light your haunted walking trails. I've used Malibu lights but am looking for a better way to light the trails. Any suggestions?????

Same here, use the spots with green bulbs, works good.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

We have used citronella torches in the past. I seen a place once use trick or treat jackolanterns with tea lights. They looked kinda cool.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Have you seen our FlashFright remote controlled flashlights? This could be an option to lighting a trail, hand out FlashFrights to your guests and have them light their own way.

Nothing sets up a scare like taking away someone’s security blanket.

At Transworld we will be releasing several new enhancements and add-ons for them too.

Here’s the link, plus there are several customer reviews on the Testimonials page.
        http://www.monster-tronics.com/produ...products_id=36

Regards,
        Jeff Londos
        Monster-Tronics
        Innovators in Haunt Technologies
        www.Monster-Tronics.com
        See us in St. Louis at TransWorld’s National Haunt & Attractions
        Show, booth 714, March 27th -29th 2009
        Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
        www.halloweenhauntvendors.com
        www.youtube.com/MonsterTronics
        Regards,
        Jeff Londos
        Monster-Tronics
        Innovators in Haunt Technologies
        www.Monster-Tronics.com
        Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

wire the flashlights so the scareacotrs can turn them off and on imange walking down a dark path and ur only source of light goes out
          terror tents we will leave you screaming

Comment

My former haunt was an outdoor show and we used citronella torches for the longest time but after putting up with folks blowing them out for long enough, we installed some electric lanterns that we custom made from the "hurricane" style oil lamps. We used these for mainly ambient lighting between scenes, and in our scenes we just went with practical and theatrical lighting depending on what it was. I think ghostride sells a similar electric lantern that contains a flameless candle. Ours had 11 watt incandescent bulbs in them and we frosted the globes, it gave off just enough light to see by. In addition to that, each had their own independent flicker circuit so it looked a little more natural and not so much electrical. I hope this helps. Im surprised no one has put a product similar to this on the market for all those outdoor haunters, I think it would be a popular item...Something like the Ghostride lantern but a little brighter. Hope this helps.
            Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
            [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Trail lights

I have been on a haunted trail that use only red christmas light to light the way. Looked pretty cool. Gave just enough light to follow the path.
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

We use LED's.
                -------------------------------
                http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I'm Surprised!

That nobody uses the glow from radioactive alien's bodys strewn about the woods?
                  If only raccoon feces glowed in the dark I would have it made here outside around this place.
                  I guess raccoons don't munch on alien bodies much?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Moonlight

Moonlight in the woods is the best but for other nights we use christmas light in some areas and flood lights in others

Comment

trail lights

Originally posted by grofarms View Post
                      What do you use to light your haunted walking trails. I've used Malibu lights but am looking for a better way to light the trails. Any suggestions?????
                      I believe we have just what you need, our lights are water resistant so they can be used indoors or outdoors:

Here's a current list of features:
                      - 3 models: short range spotlight, wash light, hi-power spotlight
                      - dual-polarity 12V (doesn't matter which wire is + and which is -, lights up either way)
                      - plug and play (swap between colors and models without cutting your wires)
                      - water resistant (can be used outdoors)
                      - 7 colors: red, green, blue, amber, white, warm white, and ultraviolet
                      - 100,000 hour life rating
                      - drop proof
                      - adjustable mounts
                      - vibration damper (light won't change direction due to vibration from wall)

Precision X: close range spot

Precision Y: wash light

Precision Z: high power spot

Product line: X, Y, Z
                      sigpic
                      The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Originally posted by thrilltainment View Post
                        I believe we have just what you need, our lights are water resistant so they can be used indoors or outdoors:
                        Are they UL listed as such?
                        http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Fields View Post
                          Are they UL listed as such?
                          they are not currently UL listed but we will work on that process if there is customer demand for it.

do your city officials make you use UL listed products only? I know that some theme parks require UL only if it's for outdoor use.

BTW, my first exposure to the haunt business was volunteering years ago at Pirates of Emerson in the bay area ;-)
                          sigpic
                          The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

LED lighting the safe & fun way!

Our Ether-Light system has been used by several trail style walks, conventional haunts, indoor and out, theme parks, and theaters. Our lights are very happy to be left out in the weather, we use a UL listed power supply and our controllers are even shunted for near miss lighting strikes and static discharge, a concern if your stringing lights all over trees in the midwest! Our controllers will control LED lights that you may have already including many DARKLIGHT and Minipinspot.com models. We sell adapters on the website that allow you to plug and play! All our fixtures at the moment are designed with the mantra "the audience should see the light, not lighting.". We use fixtures that are mountable anywhere and require NO TOOLS at all for installation or use. Our equipment requires no electrical knowlege while at the same time being flexible enough to easily integrate with DMX equipment so a single cable allows you to sync your lights with sound, animations, and computer driven show software suites like vixen and VSA. Check out our website, watch a demo, and feel free to drop us a line with any questions.

www.ETHEREALFX.com

Comment

Email me and I will send you a document on making your own LED's super easy and very inexpensive. I use my own LEDs and I love the lighting it give to my trail. LED has many advantages.
                              Allen H
                              stiltbeast@gmail.com
                              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
                              X