Steelers win the suporbowl!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers win the suporbowl!!

Steelers won the superbowl. Your thoughts?
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

alot of bad calls in favor of the steelers. It was a very good game and alot of action. Very close but Im getting tired of the Steelers always winning!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Bad calls? Like what?

Comment

like that 100 yrd return. And the one at the end of the game. Im really too tired to get in depth. Been drinking Patron and amber bock too gone to get in depth. But good game congrats to Steelers fans.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

There were NO bad calls... plus there were several things the Cards got away with that we seen here at home. I'm so proud of Ben and the Steelers! YAY!!! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm a Steelers fan, and there were PLENTY of bad calls. The Steelers got way more than the Cardinals, let's be honest!

Allan

Comment

Tyler

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
              There were NO bad calls... plus there were several things the Cards got away with that we seen here at home. I'm so proud of Ben and the Steelers! YAY!!! -Tyler
              Come on, did you watch the game or did you have one too many to remember what really happened? plenty of bad calls more againts AZ.

Here read this: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...XLIII?MSNHPHMA

Comment

Hey I wanted the steelers to win but there were definately some bad calls that went against the cards.
                Jared Layman

Comment

Enjoy all you Steeler fans! I was kinda rooting for AZ just cause they had never won, but it was a great game. Wow, two years in a row of GREAT Superbowls!!
                  Maybe someday my Packers will get back there. I still remember how magical it was back in 96 for us cheeseheads and how special ofa feeling it was. I still think Gbay is unique how small of a city it is and how cool it was standing out in the 15 degree weather and watching the welcome home parade. Then watching the ceremony on TV and seeing 66,000 fans hanging out in artic weather at Lambeau field when the motorcade finally got there. You never see that kind of love of any other team.
                  Oh well, again congrats, and who else has started packing for St Louis?
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I dont know guys. I was going for the steelers just cause I had money on them. I was iffy on every single call until they showed the replay. It was all clear as day. Holding Holding Holding. There were only two bad calls in the entire game. The one where that one guy grabbed the steelrs jersey after the 5 yards and took him down after he caught(don't know any of the players on these teams).
                    The second was the personal foul on that guy that was punching down the cardinals player. He only got a personal foul no other punishment. So... beyond that everything was called fine.

GREAT GAME!!
                    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Don't forget that there was no penalty when Holmes used the football as a prop in his celebration, should have been a 15 yard taunting penalty! Also the last play of the game was bogus!

Darkangel

Comment

Honestly, I have never watched the superbowl in my life. Like I've said in another thread, I just flip a coin and that pretty much determines "my team". I really don't have much knowledge about the teams. I just know the names. XD

But what I really love about the superbowl is going back to school on Monday hearing my friends fight about all the bad calls and the scum on the other team. And I got to see it on Haunt World too. You have no idea how much I've enjoyed today because of all of the arguing. XD I guess I'm just weird like that.
                        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                          like that 100 yrd return. And the one at the end of the game. Im really too tired to get in depth. Been drinking Patron and amber bock too gone to get in depth. But good game congrats to Steelers fans.
                          Damon
                          Like that 100 yard run from Harrison? He didn't go out of bounds..... It was reviewed! And as far as penalties...Yes Arizona had a bunch against them but so did the Steelers...In my opinion Arizona should have had A LOT more called on them for holding Harrison almost every play. Both teams played a great game but the Steelers proved why they were the better team...They won!...

Comment

Working...
                          X