Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    First off you talk about a group of friends? Boy did you open a bucket of worms. I myself think people like Paul, Ken, Ben have alot to offer. They are leval headed and can take a challenge as a challenge and not that as a personal attack. I think "friends" scare Larry. That might make a good room for the Darkness. But Larry correct me if I am wrong but did you not call your friends up to get this HHA started?

Let me add this sometimes a "KNOW IT ALL'" can turn people away just as much as people who face "Drama" You can't change a "KNOW IT ALL" and his or her views because remember they know it all. But people with "Drama" can sit down and be shown that there are other ways. Why? Because we don't '' KNOW IT ALL' Something to think about Huh? Shane and its it works both ways. Shane this time.

**** OH yes AMEN KEN. I am kinda hurt Larry dont like us and think were a bumch of Drama Filled Dumb F*^#'s
    If your feelings are hurt you should get out of this industry and go work at 7-11, LOL!
    Jared Layman

Comment

LOL Jared

I can hang with the best of them! My feelings never get hurt. How can they? I don't know everything. I can stand alone and fight alone. I need no one to come to my defense! Shane and its Bring it on Baby! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was some advice that was given in another thread. I don't understand the advice but whatever,LOL!
        Jared Layman

Comment

Hey guys let's not get discouraged remember
          1.we tried real hard and 2. We are all still friends hahhahaha
          HHA Member

Comment

Any Suggestions?

Larry who would you suggest? Shane and its I shall wait to hear back from you. Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post

In the words of the infamous sgt hulka.....lighten up Francis
              ROFL! Be the Big Toe Ken!

Comment

Other than to provoke people and to stir up drama, I don't really see the point of this thread. I don't think the Hauntworld Fright Forum is the place for HHA officers to be decided. I'm sure there will be a place where HHA MEMBERS are able to discuss this instead of anyone with an email account and extra time on their hands throwing in their two cents. I'm sure there will be some great debate and a lot of good candidates to be discussed, but this isn't the right venue.
                sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
                X