Demonknight w/ propulsion rig for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonknight w/ propulsion rig for sale

I bought this guy from a haunt in Omaha last year. It was used 1 season. I got it back home (Chicago) along with other stuff and ran this guy to check him out. He works great . He also has the sound chip . We never got up and running last year. So he has been used a total of 1 season. He and the rig are huge and beefy (heavy) .Im not sure if my haunt will open this year either as my full time bussiness is requiring more attention now because of the economy challenges. I will be moving alot of my haunt props and gear to another storage facility and am considering selling this complete animation . I may not have room for him and his rig. Asking 9K OBO. Here is the You Tube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtgkkFf_moo .I might be able to deliver him within a 250 mile radius of Chicago for $2 a mile Any ?? s contact me. Thanx Dave Link 630 212 2278 or Email me at evolutionsculpture@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Price reduced also incl. shipping to St louis.

So according to some other members ,a more realistic price for this guy might be $6000. Any takers ? If you pay in full upfront I will deliver him to you in St Louis in my enclosed car trailer Free of charge . No the car trailer is not part of the deal. Call me 630 212 2278 if interested. Or Email me at evolutionsculpture@gmail.com

Comment

Sold

****Sold****

Comment

Working...
      X