Grass Roots Marketing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Roots Marketing!

The following are several of the special events we have planned for our "Ghouls Gone Wild" Spring Break event:

Friday the 13th Save Your Stub Event!
    WHEN: Friday, February 13th
    TIME: 12:01 am
    WHERE: Area theatres, see below

Visit any of the following theatres to see the new Friday the 13th movie, which premiers on Friday, February 13th (Friday the 13th), and save your ticket stub! You can redeem it at the Raycliff Manor “Ghouls Gone Wild” event, which opens Friday, March 13th (Friday the 13th), for a $1.00 Discount on Admission to Raycliff Manor!

Hollywood Theaters Northstar 14 in Joplin, MO
    Come out to the Hollywood Theaters 14 in Joplin at 12:01 (1 minute past midnight!) on Friday, February 13th and join the ghouls of Raycliff Manor! Watch for the Raycliff Manor Hearse to arrive! That’s right; a number of the Raycliff Manor Ghouls will be making an appearance that night and enjoying the screams at the “Friday the 13th” movie premier!

B&B Theaters Neosho Cinema 6 in Neosho, MO

Mall 8 Pittsburg Theatre in Pittsburg, KS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lafayette House / Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction “Ghouls Gone Wild” Food Drive!
    WHEN: Friday, March 13th and Friday, March 20th
    TIME: 7:00 pm to Midnight
    WHERE: 4706 Gateway Drive / Hwy 71B, Joplin, MO, please visit www.RaycliffManor.com for directions.

Bring a non-perishable food item donation to go to Lafayette House and receive $1.00 Off Admission to Raycliff Manor!

Lafayette House is a place where women, children and families in southwest Missouri can find help for problems related to domestic violence, drug or alcohol addiction, or rape. The main facility is located at 1809 Connor Avenue in Joplin, and we have outreach offices in Neosho and Pineville, Mo. Lafayette House is a private, not-for-profit organization, providing quality services to families since 1978 and is committed to providing safety, offering encouragement, and promoting recovery for the more than 1,500 people each year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raycliff Manor, “Ghouls Gone Wild” Blood Drive!
    WHEN: Saturday, March 14th
    TIME: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
    WHERE: 4706 Gateway Drive / Hwy 71B, Joplin, MO, please visit www.RaycliffManor.com for directions.

Raycliff Manor “Ghouls Gone Wild” Blood Drive!
    Q105.3 and ROCK 107.1 will be broadcasting live from the Raycliff Manor parking lot for this event! So come on out and join us for a screaming good time!

Come to Raycliff Manor and donate blood to help the living before you spill your remaining blood in the halls of the Manor! The Community Blood Center of the Ozarks will be brining their bloodmobile and parking it in the front of Raycliff Manor on Saturday, March 14th. Individuals donating blood will receive a voucher for a $2.00 discount on entry to the Raycliff Manor attraction.

Raycliff Manor, Military Appreciation Night!

Military Personnel - Come to Raycliff Manor and show your military I.D. to receive a free upgrade from Regular Admission to V.I.P. for you and 3 guests! Military Individuals donating blood will receive a $2.00 Off Coupon voucher to receive a $2.00 discount on entry to the Raycliff Manor attraction and the V.I.P. upgrade! Q105.3 and ROCK 107.1 will be broadcasting live from the Raycliff Manor parking lot for this event! So come on out and join us for a screaming good time!

In addition to this we're running a Myspace promo in which we've sent an invite to our 5,400+ Myspace Friends and provided them with a code they can use to receive a discount if they purchase tickets online between now and Valentine's Day.

We're also developng "Death Certificates" and we're going to run a promo announcing the first "?" number of people to purchase their tickets online will receive a Raycliff Manor Death Certificate with their name printed on the certificate and it will be signed by Dr. Raycliff!

We're having a lot of fun with promotions for this event! Oh yeah, we have two radio stations confirmed and possibly two more that will be promoting our event and giving tickets away on the air.

I think I'm forgetting one or two other promos we're working on, but I just thought I'd take a moment to share in case anyone could use these ideas now or in the future. ; )

We've got about 5 weeks left to be ready for "Ghouls Gone Wild!"

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Hey Kelly Fearfest in Columbia Missouri is going to be open on Friday the 13th, the 20th and for the convention on the 27th. We are calling it "scream break". This is our first year doing this. We are hoping for a good crowd. Great ideas. Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Greg! I hope we both have hugely successful spring events! May we have huge smiles and large beer budgets at the haunt show!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Here here, a round for everyone!
        Greg Allen
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Kel,

Your a genious... you know that right? I hope your events are a "monstrous" success! Let us know how it all turns out! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

"Grass Roots"

It seems like everytime I try grass roots advertising ..all I seem to get here are more bugs and worms!?
            Or a simple guy who wants to mow my lawn?
            (I was surprised they could read those tiny signs too.)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Those are some great ideas. Actually, they go beyond great. I'll definitely have to remember some of those for if I ever get started (which I should.....but you never know).
              ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
              Campbellsville, KY

Comment

The Friday the 13th Movie tie-in event was actually the brain child of the teenage son of a couple who are Actors at Raycliff Manor. Actually, I don't think he's a teenager yet, I think he's 11 or 12 years old!

The Military Appreciation Night was inspired by a soldier in Iraq who messages me through Myspace.

Sometimes the real genuis is just in listening to the real genuises! :-D

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Wow, all those ideas are awesome! Great job.

We have our first "official" marketing meeting this weekend. Unfortunately, we don't have access to our haunted house until late summer. It's located in the back of a local waterpark and we rent out the space September - November. This makes it impossible to have offseason events at our haunt, so we definitely have to be creative with our spring and summer promotions.

Quick question for ya: How did you get so many myspace friends? We're at 580 and counting... but it basically involves me clicking around and adding 20 friends or so a day... or until my hand gets tired. I also have a "Thanks for the Add" image we use for all new friends. Any other tricks?

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                  www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                  Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Raycliff Manor, Military Appreciation Night!

Military Personnel - Come to Raycliff Manor and show your military I.D. to receive a free upgrade from Regular Admission to V.I.P. for you and 3 guests! Military Individuals donating blood will receive a $2.00 Off Coupon voucher to receive a $2.00 discount on entry to the Raycliff Manor attraction and the V.I.P. upgrade! Q105.3 and ROCK 107.1 will be broadcasting live from the Raycliff Manor parking lot for this event! So come on out and join us for a screaming good time!

That is very nice to see.

Kel, what is ghouls gone wild? Scream Break? what is the agenda for these events?

Comment

Alot of very good ideas...good luck

Hey Greg....Scream Break is actually Trademarked by Cydney Neal of Rocky Point...I know she already went after another Haunt for using the name.....hopefully she doesn't give you any grief
                      Greg Salyers
                      Fear Entertainment

Comment

Jason, Ghouls Gone Wild is a spring event that is taking place while the colleges and high schools are all taking their spring breaks.

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
                          Jason, Ghouls Gone Wild is a spring event that is taking place while the colleges and high schools are all taking their spring breaks.

Kel
                          what will the kids be doing?

Comment

Jason, I'm not sure I understand your question. The Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction is going to be open for this event as a haunted attraction. The guests will be going through the attraction with a full cast of Actors performing inside, just like our fall event. I hope this answers your question.

Kel
                            sigpic
                            Kelly Allen
                            www.RaycliffManor.com
                            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Greg, thanks for the warning. We will have to make some major adjustments in out advertising! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG????????? GEEEEEEEEZZZ Like we are gonna effect that haunt in THAT state!
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X