Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA new vendor discounts!

Hello haunters,

Things are progessing well with the Haunted House Association(HHA) and we are pleased to say that on top of the incredible line up of top Haunt Industry vendors already offering members of the HHA great offers and discounts, we are constantly adding new vendors to this list!

Be sure to keep an eye on the HHA website which is www.hauntedhouseassociation.org to see all of the newest vendors offering discounts which include;

Evilusions
    Kentucky FX
    Def Star Printing
    Abracadaver Productions
    Brainstorm Studios
    Splatter FX
    Sinister Controls
    Haunted Enterprises

and more to come.....

We hope that you will all support these great companies and we Thank them ALL for their participation and generous offerings to all HHA members...

Allan

ps; If you are a vendor to the industry and you are interested in participating in this program, please contact me allan@bennettscurse.com

Thanks for all you guys' hard work in getting HHA going! Would it be possible to list a complete list of vendors who offer discounts here? With TW coming up, it could help many budget, etc...

Comment

This is great news, the HHA is really bringing more and more to the table. Great work guys
      HHA Member

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.

Also in the works are discounts from Hauntedhouse.com advertising and a generous dicount to HHA members for the Hauntcon Convention admission price!

Dr Spooktakular, the website and offers will be continually updating for a while, but you can see many, not all of the offers so far at http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.o..._discounts.htm

Allan

Comment

Allen

I don't think I have took the time to Thank You myself for all your hard work! I have reservations or maybe I should say I had reservations about the HHA and its agenda. You can thank Ben Armstrong for explaining it to me so I can give it a chance. I am starting to notice that its not about a select few who think they invented Haunts and Halloween. You seem to be as I see Ben and that's a hard working guy that cares more about others and helping them than yourself. Allen THANKS I TRULY MEAN IT! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot Shane!
            Every member of the HHA board is working VERY hard for all of the industry I can assure you! We are all excited about working with haunters an all levels to grow and improve this great industry for the future!

Allan

Comment

Working...
            X