Will the world end in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the world end in 2012?

I posted before a post where I dabate if the world gonna end this june 6, but it seems that the most of you (me included) think that the mayan prophecies are more accurate than nostradamus and biblical code... so here is a link, one of the best I could find (in 10 minutes of search LOL)

http://survive2012.com/

some info about the thing itself... it seems like a bunch of bolony to me LOL but I will keep searching for a better page, with better info, ohh by the way... here are a quick 'easy-to-digest' reference that talks about earth's magnetic field reversion.

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin...reversals.html

wait up for more useful info!!!
    06/06/06 the date of the beast!!
    0%
    the 12/12/2012, like the mayans said.
    0%
    any other date not listed here
    0%
    never
    0%
    http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Actually the 12/12/2012 is within a timeframe of another prophecy that the roman catholic church is suposed to be destroyed under... if I remember correctly this Pope is supposed to sugest that a Church, a Synagogue, and a Masque(spelling?) all next to each other. This will infuriate Muslims and start the third world war. When Rome is invaded, the pope(this pope is supposed to die before the start of the war) tried to escape the vatican and is caught. He is then brutaly tortured and killed, Thus bringing and end to Roman Catholicism....
    Ben Fox
    Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

Well ever since the Menendez brother's trial , Lorraina Bobbit trail and O.j.'s trial have all left a decided vacuum in the USA's television life , maybe a good world-ending grand finale could wait till the dead of winter so we could all have something to see on the tube again!??

...and now for a commercial break......

"Tired of just sitting around the house watching "Days and Nights Of Our Lives", See the USA in your Chevrolet! Buy the new "End-of-the-World" SUV, featuring sealed, filtered passenger compartment, debris plow,rocket boosters for final space launch as the last solid ground under foot crumples away. No payments until 2022!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

:twisted:

Here's my $2.00, I would like to order one of these new SUV's.

Should make tearout at Fearfair much simpler. Does it come with the $1.00 rebuild the haunt kit? And, will the new "create a queue line with enough people to last a full year on full tilt with instant rebate and no interest be available in March? :twisted:

he he he

steve

Comment

Sorry Dudes, the Bible says "NO MAN shall know the day" and I believe that. And every generation since the dawn of time has cried "the end is coming". At this point in time, I think we, ourselves will cause our own end. With Global Warming and wars and what not, how can we survive ourselves?
          ------------------------
          The child is grown, the dream is gone.
          I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Originally posted by Scar
            the Bible says "NO MAN shall know the day"
            However, we women will!! :P
            Hauntingly Yours,
            Frightmistress
            www.ghostlymanor.com and others
            Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

Comment

What's with all the world ending posts lately? It ends when it ends and there is nothing any of us can do about it. It could even be thousands of years from now.
              Jared Layman

Comment

just go to http://www.deathclock.com and find out how long each of us will be here.
                If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

I gotta agree with mindtumer. It ends when it ends...

I'm just trying to enjoy my time while I'm here.
                  www.mindseizure.com
                  www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Life's way too short.
                    I think you should do the
                    things that make you happy.

Happy Haunting
                    Gary
                    Midnight Evil Productions
                    www.MidnightEvil.com
                    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Death Clock Says:

Monday, October 31, 2039

Which will also be my 52 wedding anniversary.
                      Hmmmm my good life ended on that day. According to that it just will take 52 years of her crap to kill me.
                      http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                      Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                      When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                      If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightEvil
                        Life's way too short.
                        I think you should do the
                        things that make you happy.

Happy Haunting
                        MidnightEvil is correct! Most of you don't know that my niece passed away in her sleep two days after Christmas. She was only 24 and had Down Syndrome. She loved life and did the things that made her happy.
                        When the world ends isn't my concern. My concern is when my end comes, all is well between me and my maker and that I have substantial life insurance.

Comment

So the world comes to an end, but if it was "an act of God", the insurance companys won't have to pay off!
                          Some people always win., ever noticed this?
                          They also always have "an act of war" clause too, don't they?
                          Maybe a super-villian would have to intentially...no wait "act of Terrorism".
                          Next will be the clause "Act of magnetic disturbance".
                          "Act of passing another galaxy on a hill in a no passing zone"
                          (Everyone used to pass my old 59 Galaxy. "Woof! Woof!"
                          "Bad Dog!")
                          Maybe I'll move to the hanging gardens of Babylon where it will be safe from destruction because the place just "hangs" there?
                          Of course modern architects will design it better than the ancient one, it will be the better-hung Gardens of Babylon!
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I can't avoid die in sleep or fall in the shower, I can't avoid being hit by a car while I go to my crappy job, I can't even avoind being shot to death by some local gangster trying to robe me, but I certaily CAN survive the 'end of the world'.
                            I mean, if a comet gonna kill all the human race then it's okay... I don't care to survive, cuz' there will be nobody left to talk to, but if there is a little chance that a small group of people survive then it is okay...
                            I am an 'all-dead-inside' kind of guy, I don't believe in prophecies, neither in god or gods, I don't believe in afterlife or any other related stuff, I just like to research this stuff, so I do believe that the world gonna end one of those days (from 2006 to 100000000...) and I know that I can't stop it, but I at least I canh survive the whole thing, just to scream to the world: "nobody messes with my meat!!!"

There is a theory in phisics called: "block universe", it's kinda derivate from the relativity, it says that all the events are written on a gigantic board, and everything that is supposed to happen WILL happen eventually, for example, if you were supposed to die by a big bowling ball that hits your head, then you will stay away from the bowl-o-rama and places that contain such objects, but according to this theory you can't run from your destiny, so it will eventually reach you, maybe a truck full of bowling balls crashes near your home and a bowling ball goes direclty inside your house or something like that... if you don't die of it, it wasn't supposed to happen.
                            My point is that maybe somehow people can predict future by means of a complex equation contained inside of a simple act like stomping on cockroaches, reading the cards or some other sort of guessing gibberish.
                            I still don't believe in it at 100% but I kinda think that it is posible, aswell as ghosts and UFO's and even god, everything can be explained by science if it leaves enough evidences.
                            So far, I am more confortable with the quantum mechanics LOL
                            http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

I think the world will end up in a post apocolyptic "Road Warrior" style wasteland. I personally believe it would be a fitting demise for mankind. :twisted:
                              "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
                              -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Working...
                              X