Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Secrets

Check out these links...

One even talks about people wanting their ashes after death dumped into the Haunted Mansion. Apparently this has happened, they secretly dump the ashes inside the ride.

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/11/21/...ut-disneyland/

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/YB/7-s...disneyland.htm
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Go to google and type dirty Disney secrets if you want the true dirt on Disney. You'd be surprised at what you see.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

......I miss the submarines.

Comment

Tc your post was funny as hell. I've been tryin to find those hidden things for years. Thanks for that. Although that sounds sick and twisted I'm really a normal person.... HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEHE.
        Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

I read about the ashes being dumped of a young boy who died because the Haunted Mansion was his favorite ride. It said his mother dumped them and something about the ghost of a crying boy can be seen towards the end of the ride. I read this in a haunted places book once. There are other ghosts in there as well. Not all animatronic.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks Fear. I accidentally made it funny...I didn't even catch the pun in it until just now. But seriously, you can see some really interesting (and somewhat skanky) stuff. There's one site that even shows pictures of it, but I'm not sure I should link to it because it actually shows the nudity related to each "rumor".
            ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
            Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Working...
            X