New maze design this will set the industry standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New maze design this will set the industry standard

look guys this maze will set the bar high Im an architect and after years of planning and much much research this is what i have come up this since this is a new concept it might be a lil hard to figure it out. but its planned to give optimal scare and THE best FLOW ever
    I have 17 patents in 8 countries on this

this is earth shattering

hahahah
    Attached Files
    HHA Member

That was my maize maze ten years ago.

Comment

We all get a "Kick" out of it.
      Would the inspiration for this design originate with the sheep herder's boot?
      Just enough room to slide the sheep's skinny legs down in beside the sheep herder's legs to keep the animal from freezing on a cold, lonely , star lit night ,up in those lonely mountains, far away from everyone and everything else?
      You're a "BAAAAHD Boy!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

lol...Like it Mike, are you one of the kids from the Lady who lives in the shoe from the nursery rymes? That can actually work as an inflatable giant shoe to walk through, or something like that.
        Kallie Kapriolle

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Your funny mike. 8 countries huh? Seriously I fell asleep laughing and now I read it again and I'm still laughing.
          Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and be the first to say I don't think this is going to work. Well unless you lay the boot down on it's side, otherwise it looks like a lot of climbing and falling, could be a lawsuit.

Comment

It would work maybe if your doing some hokey corn maze.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

I think that someone should do a maize-maze inhabited by really mad American Indians checking for toupees.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

why would they be checking for toupes? an why american indians? and why have i used any capital letters this post? WHY I TELL YOU WHY?
                  Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
                  X