MHC updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC updates

I know everyone is rushing around getting ready for Transworld. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

However, I didn't know whether Barry had posted that the Seminars tracks for MHC are up, so I figured I'd throw it out there.

Check it out.

www.midwesthaunters.com
    Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

HOLY CRAP BARRY!!!! This looks like THE BEST show for learning/seminars! I am SO excited to attend MHC this year... we'll "try" to do EVERY seminar... I'm personally hitting up the business seminars and the design classes!

Barry, you've outdone yourself! I can't wait! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks for mentioning this Beth. I had them up since last weekend but just released the latest newsletter tonight.

Thank you as well Tyler. I worked really hard at putting together a very compelling lineup for this year. I told all of the speakers that, with this economy, the "same old same old" would not cut it this year. We needed to come up with new, unique offerings to give people a reason to part with their limited funds and I think we have done exactly that.

Check out www.midwesthauntersconvention.com/seminars.htm for all of the details.

Barry

Comment

Working...
      X