Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taters Health

Dear Readers

I just wanted to give you all an update on whats been going on. As you may or may not know that for the last couple of months ive have some problems catching deep breaths and have been easily winded. I went to the doctor and he took a chest xray and said your fine. At the advice of others I went to have a second opinion..because lets face it im 27 and shouldnt be having this problem. The second doctor told me that there could be 5 things that could be at work....out of which 3 of them are...as he put it "Sinister". He hooked me up to an EKG and did some blood work on Wednesday and this coming tuesday I have to take a trip to the hospital and do some more tests. As for right now they dont plan on keeping me at the hospital, just letting me do the tests and leaving. I will keep you all posted on whats going on. Thanks for everyone that has already called and kept a watchfull eye on me.

Sincerly yours

Tater
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Lots of luck to you Tater. Do keep us informed.
    Hang in there.

Wayne
    www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Tater,

I hope everything is okay with you my friend! I look forward to seeing you in St. Louis as GRANNY! This is something I must see in person! Don't get upset when I yak after you drink from your urine cup!

LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hey Tater, powerful, positive healing energy coming your way my friend!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Tater

My friend looks like there has been alot of health scares in the Haunt commuinity lately. Stay focused and dont try to diagnose your condition on line it will only make you feel worse trust me.

Keep the faith I will be praying for you my friend. Shane and its Get Well Tater. Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

We're praying for you Tater. Get well buddy, see you at Transworld! Call me and let me know how the test results come out. Take care! You to Granny lol
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Even though I don't know you, I'll be praying for ya'. I hope everything goes okay.
              ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
              Campbellsville, KY

Comment

It's all those hazardous chemicals you are drinking out of strange bottles and eating stuff out of panties.....LOL You'll have to GO GREEN. Keep your chin up and smile, we are all thinking about you.

Comment

Tater, I pray that it's nothing too bad and you recover quickly....

Darkangel

Comment

Tater my friend, my prayers an thoughts are with you.
                    HHA Member

Comment

Ttater, you dont know me, but I know you and Granny and I will say aprayer for you tomorrow at chuch. Love you man!
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Thoughts and prayers

Good thoughts and prayers being sent your way, feel better!

Chris
                        Chris Stafford
                        1331 Entertainment Group
                        Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                        13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                        13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Tater,
                          I don't know you either...but we'll be praying for you too!
                          Get well my man...

Kirk
                          Kirk Boemmel
                          Dark Ghost Manor
                          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Get better!!

Tater, get better! Thoughts and prayers are with ya! Besides, I need you for Hauntcon!!
                            So, get the crap outta your lungs, catch your breath, and get back to haunting! (A little tough love..LOL)
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Tater

Get well soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X